Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-08-2008, 12:14 PM   #167
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Do you think Shaq thinks he's better than Kareem

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCMVP1551
So aside from 1976 was he really a better rebounder?

Yes. and what does faster paced game have to do with the rebounds he grabbed? He averages more rebounds than the O'neal.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 12:22 PM   #168
VCMVP1551
NBA sixth man of the year

VCMVP1551 is popular on this boardVCMVP1551 is popular on this boardVCMVP1551 is popular on this boardVCMVP1551 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy2k8
Yes. and what does faster paced game have to do with the rebounds he grabbed? He averages more rebounds than the O'neal.

You're f*cking stupid. I'll say it again.

Faster pace means more shots.
More shots means more shots missed.
More shots missed means more rebounds available.

It's very simple.

Considering you're like 15 years old I doubt you even remember prime Shaq.
VCMVP1551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 12:46 PM   #169
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by allball
I take it youre too young to have seen Kareem in his prime before he played with Magic. all great players need other good/great players to play with. Kareem won a ship without Magic but never the other way around.

I take it your not competent enough to read my previous posts. I stated I've seen all three players play in their prime.

Jimmy2k8 mentioned how was Kareem able to average great numbers over a long period of time. Sure he was great in his younger days, though when he got older it wasn't as easy to score.

This is where Kareem benifited from Magic, as he was able to create easy shots for him. Get my point?
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 12:47 PM   #170
Loki
Banned

Loki is considered somewhat coolLoki is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
So why is it before Magic Kareem had only won 1 title in 10 seasons, and then won 5 in the next decade with Magic?

Because it's a lot easier to win titles with two top 5 players all-time and great role players than it is with just one top 3 player all-time and mediocre role players?
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: