Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-19-2007, 03:58 PM   #31
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: OT: What are you doing right now?

The obvious answer of right now which i'm surprised that nobody picked up on is posting in this thread.
I'm on a break and on the laptop. Just relaxing
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:02 PM   #32
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

I am talking to my girlfreind on the phone, and doing school.
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:02 PM   #33
JMEWLS

Right now? I'm at home, getting ready for school. In AUS.
Old 03-19-2007, 04:03 PM   #34
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMEWLS

So what time is it there? It's like 5:02 here in Michigan?
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:03 PM   #35
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Looking at my new shoes i just got
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:08 PM   #36
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Looking at my new shoes i just got

Whatca pick up? The Flips are ou tthis weekend. Can't wait!
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:10 PM   #37
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Whatca pick up? The Flips are ou tthis weekend. Can't wait!

Those AF1's i posted in the forum they just came in the mail from pickyourshoes
Old 03-19-2007, 04:11 PM   #38
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

I need to get the Flips they are beautiful
Old 03-19-2007, 04:12 PM   #39
JMEWLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMEWLS
8.11am right now..

And im getting ready to go to school.

Cya everyone.
Old 03-19-2007, 04:14 PM   #40
Ballastic
<////////////}~

Ballastic has an OK reputation so far

At work and studying for my accounting class and trying to find a new job. I get paid to take other people's money.
Ballastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:14 PM   #41
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

Quote:
What are you doing right now?

"Working"
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:30 PM   #42
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

anyway, the original intent of this thread was to find out what people do at 11:45 AM on a Monday morning. I mean people are school or at work. only the college kids, the unemployed, the elderly, or those who have a computer at work could possibly be posting.

since it is now 5:30PM EST, I am now going to get something to eat.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: