Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default If you were a draft prospect, which teams would you hate to get drafted by?

Which team(s) and why?

Default Re: If you were a draft prospect, which teams would you hate to get drafted by?

Lakers, because I'd have to play with Kobe.

Default Re: If you were a draft prospect, which teams would you hate to get drafted by?

Any of the lower market teams with little to no nightlife. Those being: Milwaukee, Cleveland, Utah, Indianapolis, and Minnesota.
    Last edited by Cold soul; 10-24-2014 at 04:10 AM.

Are we taking everything into account? Team history, their current roster, and location?

Are we a top pick with NBA standard athleticism and skills, or is it just basically us as we are right now in real life?

Very good NBA starter

Milwaukee

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

No place with wicked cold winters. I need a light sweater when it's below 80 with some wind, so let's put it around a 50-60 at lowest average.

No hurricane hotspots, tornadoes, and crap like.

No or little championship history.

So what does that leave?

Serious playground baller

Utah is a shithole. Memphis has no history, sucks as a city, mediocre team, sucky court and jerseys. Atlanta sucks and will always suck and so do their fans and ownership.

If I had to choose a team to play for though? Dallas Mavericks. Marc Cuban and Dirk Nowitzki are pure class.

Decent playground baller novocaine's Avatar

Atlanta.

Minnesota.

I wouldn't want to get drafted by Minnesota or Utah, simply because I would prefer to live somewhere else.

Love: Miami. Great all year weather, great organization.

Hate: Minnesota, terrible weather, terrible organization. Still a franchise with very little success.

i wouldnt care to be honest. its buisness

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    i wouldnt care to be honest. its buisness
    I don't believe that.

Are you really trying to pretend that as a ~20 year old with a ton of money, you wouldn't prefer to live someplace like NY/LA/Miami rather than Minneapolis/Salt Lake City/Milwaukee ?

Quote Originally Posted by BigTicket
    I don't believe that.

Are you really trying to pretend that as a ~20 year old with a ton of money, you wouldn't prefer to live someplace like NY/LA/Miami rather than Minneapolis/Salt Lake City/Milwaukee ?
    its not about what i prefer

of course, i'd love to play for the nuggets, but i wouldnt lose any sleep over it

and any NBA city is more exciting that Oslo