Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: LeBron should foul out every game...

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55
    ''. On a drive to the basket, the defender must get to his position before the shooter starts his upward shooting motion. ''

Yeah, i was correct! Beverley was not in his position, he was still moving and trying to get there.
    I actually didn't see the play so I'm not saying you are right or wrong. I'm just saying its a myth that you have to be standing still. Got a gif?

Quote Originally Posted by josh99
    I actually didn't see the play so I'm not saying you are right or wrong. I'm just saying its a myth that you have to be standing still. Got a gif?
    no, anyone got a gif? So we could prove OP wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55
    CP3 does it more than anyone, OP is not complaining about him.
    cp3 doesn't do it any more than lebron because cp3 uses screens a lot more effectively and is a more creative dribbler.

Why does a Laker's fan care about what Lebron and Cleveland does?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySeinfeld
    If they called all of the offensive fouls that he commits nearly every drive, he'd be fouling out every single game.

How many times this game did the commentator say something like "officials missed the push off from LeBron" Happened like 6-7 times... He's a glorified Harden. Creating contact, whining for calls, ball hogging and over dribbling, choking away big games...
    This feels like deja vu...oh Shaq. Okay now go on Shaq who did all the shit you are blabbering on about...but worse. Oh you weren't born then? eek we've reached an impasse I believe...sorry chap.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    This feels like deja vu...oh Shaq. Okay now go on Shaq who did all the shit you are blabbering on about...but worse. Oh you weren't born then? eek we've reached an impasse I believe...sorry chap.
    why does it matter if shaq or anyone else did it? either way they need to fix it. you people on ISH put way too much focus on dumb shit that I don't even bother thinking about.

Quote Originally Posted by FLDFSU
    so I'm only allowed to watch Laker games?

Bruh, we suck right now and I wanted to watch this matchup because of the MVP race. All that i came away with was the feeling that LeBron at this point in his career is basically a worse version of Harden... similiar ast/to ratios and playstyles but harden is better at shooting from deep and the ft line so more efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirzas
    That's not what I typically see. Infact I find that Lebron is incredible at avoiding charges on his drives.

That was very apparent tonight in the loss againt Houston. As he tried his best to avoid contact on crucial drives, and ended up missing what seemed to be make-able layups.
    It's pretty easy to be incredible when you have a different set of rules

Banned

It's hard to call Lebron out individually though, lot's of players get away with fending and pushing with their off arm these days. Half Blake's big dunks are massive offensive fouls for instance, Dwight used to push off in the post back in Orlando etc.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    It's hard to call Lebron out individually though, lot's of players get away with fending and pushing with their off arm these days. Half Blake's big dunks are massive offensive fouls for instance, Dwight used to push off in the post back in Orlando etc.
    yea, LeBron is just the posterboy for this since he's widely regarded as the best player in the game and his most impressive playoff run (when he won his first ring) was basically all creating contact and getting calls. don't even know how many jumpshots he hit in the finals. like 1-2 a game at the most. thats a huge change from kobe, jordan, and even wade.

Quote Originally Posted by FLDFSU
    Cause he's not a Laker fan.
    I don't know why he's trying to pretend to be a different poster. It's not like the mods punish people for having alts.
    I'll stop picking on OP though. He obviously wants to be taken more seriously these days.

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    I don't know why he's trying to pretend to be a different poster. It's not like the mods punish people for having alts.
    I'll stop picking on OP though. He obviously wants to be taken more seriously these days.
    what do I need to do to prove myself bruh?

you're one of the worst posters here, always worried about everyone else and shit, and acting like nobody can criticize lebron on your watch, even when he blatantly chokes the game away like he did today.

if there is any star in today's game that i stan it's westbrook and I ain't afraid to admit his flaws because I don't care and just enjoy watching him play.

p.s. here is proof that I live in cali...

not a lakers fan my ass. let me guess, you live in ohio right? fake ass bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySeinfeld
    what do I need to do to prove myself bruh?

you're one of the worst posters here, always worried about everyone else and shit, and acting like nobody can criticize lebron on your watch, even when he blatantly chokes the game away like he did today.

if there is any star in today's game that i stan it's westbrook and I ain't afraid to admit his flaws because I don't care and just enjoy watching him play.

p.s. here is proof that I live in cali...

not a lakers fan my ass. let me guess, you live in ohio right? fake ass bitch.
    Last year you lived in Miami and were claiming to be a Heat fan. Don't make me dig up some of your old posts and embarrass you.

Last year you lived in Miami and were claiming to be a Heat fan. Don't make me dig up some of your old posts and embarrass you.
    yeah I grew up in cali but then moved down to miami to take care of my grandmother thinking i'd get her estate when she passes and start my life out there...

needless to say shit didn't work out that way so I'm back here in cali on that grind...

doesn't matter where I'm at though, I'll always be a Lakers fan while you'll always be a ******ging player stan bitch.

He can't be. The Lakers and Cavs have ZERO interest in common. One is an Eastern conference playoff team, the other a Western conference cell dweller vying for the no. 1 pick.

Must be one of those bandwagon fans that follow James around the country begging for attention...