Originally Posted by Nikola_
1. First series best out of 5 vs 7
2. Taking more playoff games to beat opponent because you arent as dominant
3. Having more playoff games due to being in second-tier conference
4. Prolonging career due to collusion and ROID usage
1. Could have more points if won more often early in his career.
2. But I thought James had a cakewalk every year? Less games mean less chances, right?
3. Makes no sense
4. MJ could have more points if chose not to quit the league in his prime and when he knew the Bulls would no longer contend.