Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2019, 10:37 AM   #1
Knicksfever2010
College star
 
Knicksfever2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 4,144
Default per FS1: Skip Bayless on Zion Williamson: "Trade me to Knicks or I'm not playing"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjhy5FsucyQ
Knicksfever2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 02:03 PM   #2
baudkarma
Decent playground baller
 
baudkarma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 337
Default Re: per FS1: Skip Bayless on Zion Williamson: "Trade me to Knicks or I'm not playing"

I'll believe that when I hear it from an actual journalist, and not from some guy trying to drive up ratings for his failed TV show.
baudkarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 02:08 PM   #3
superduper
Le...GOAT
 
superduper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 6,973
Default Re: per FS1: Skip Bayless on Zion Williamson: "Trade me to Knicks or I'm not playing"

His dad or uncle or some shit literally said that Zion has absolutely no issues going to NO and is in fact looking forward to it.
superduper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 02:25 PM   #4
RealSkipBayless
LA twin towers
 
RealSkipBayless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Lakers thicboi squad
Posts: 1,672
Default Re: per FS1: Skip Bayless on Zion Williamson: "Trade me to Knicks or I'm not playing"

Quote:
Originally Posted by baudkarma
I'll believe that when I hear it from an actual journalist, and not from some guy trying to drive up ratings for his failed TV show.
He's been in the game for over 40 years. Covered the superbowl championship Dallas Cowboy era and wrote for the Chicago tribune on Mj's Bulls.

Skip, Broussard, Colin Cowherd transition from ESPN have brought the ratings over to Fox. ESPN may even lose Stephen A Smith next year. Undisputed continues to rise in ratings.
RealSkipBayless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 02:27 PM   #5
red1
raptors
 
red1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 19,170
Default Re: per FS1: Skip Bayless on Zion Williamson: "Trade me to Knicks or I'm not playing"

if zion williamson is smart then he'll avoid the knicks the same way the rest of avoid STDs.


theres no reset button once you're tainted with that.
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 02:41 PM   #6
coin24
NBA Superstar
 
coin24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 13,421
Default Re: per FS1: Skip Bayless on Zion Williamson: "Trade me to Knicks or I'm not playing"

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
if zion williamson is smart then he'll avoid the knicks the same way the rest of avoid STDs.


theres no reset button once you're tainted with that.


Knicks are career killers
coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 03:16 PM   #7
egokiller
The Mind Fvcker
 
egokiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 10,701
Default Re: per FS1: Skip Bayless on Zion Williamson: "Trade me to Knicks or I'm not playing"

All Zion ever wanted was to be in a Cavs uniform to prove that 1 gifted ring in 11 seasons isnít shit.
egokiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 04:13 PM   #8
Wally450
Cancer
 
Wally450's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 7,235
Default Re: per FS1: Skip Bayless on Zion Williamson: "Trade me to Knicks or I'm not playing"

What a load of shit. Zion's dad said Zion was looking forward to getting down to New Orleans and getting started.
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 04:19 PM   #9
Real Men Wear Green
Please clap.
 
Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 23,882
Default Re: per FS1: Skip Bayless on Zion Williamson: "Trade me to Knicks or I'm not playing"

Please hold your breath waiting for this to happen.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 04:29 PM   #10
Koresh
I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 294
Default Re: per FS1: Skip Bayless on Zion Williamson: "Trade me to Knicks or I'm not playing"

A few months of the media slobbering over Zion going to NYC because they didn't understand the new draft lottery, so they assumed since the Knicks have the worst record this season, they would get the #1 pick. It didn't work out that way. 14% likely to get the #1 pick versus 86% chance you do not. They were salivating over the 14%. The hype train was going on mostly all year, so the Knicks getting Zion was just the inevitable, so now everyone is shocked the Pelicans get the #1 pick, so that narrative the media has been pushing for months has fallen so hard on their faces, so now they are making up shit like Zion will not declare for the draft, he's going back to Duke, he's going to force a trade to the Knicks, etc. The media drives a narrative to death until it's no longer fun to talk about anymore and they make up some other shit and argue about it. There are clear agendas.

We live in a 24/7 news cycle now. The NBA has turned into TMZ, so they need something new to talk about all the time in this ADHD world we live in today. I don't remember what game it was, but during the halftime show they were talking about the Lakers coaching search, so I am like, "Why the blue hell does this have to do with the game currently on?"

I admit, I love the offseason stuff myself and I can't wait for the NBA Draft and June 30, but it has gotten to a point where I am disgusted by it. It's nothing but clickbait and speculation. Everyone eats this shit up and believes everything the media says. This was my first time even watching the damn draft lottery

TLDR: It's BS. Zion is going to the Pelicans. He is not going back to Duke. He is not forcing a trade. The NBA games are not as intriguing as the rumors and fake news. I have actually enjoyed the playoffs especially the 2nd round.

P.S. Zion would be the dumbest mother****er on Earth to turn down millions of dollars to go back to school and play for free. He will get a 100 million dollar shoe deal on top of his rookie salary. He's not dumb and anyone trying to tell him to do something like this, they need serious help. No one on this forum would do this, either.
Koresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 07:44 PM   #11
smoovegittar
Since 1974
 
smoovegittar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 4,349
Default Re: per FS1: Skip Bayless on Zion Williamson: "Trade me to Knicks or I'm not playing"

Knicks don't "need" Zion. ie: they will not trade the house for him.

It's amazing how many dumb cunnts out there just can't stay away from the Knicks.
smoovegittar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 08:38 PM   #12
Xiao Yao You
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
Xiao Yao You's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Midvale, Utah, U.S.A.
Posts: 25,695
Default Re: per FS1: Skip Bayless on Zion Williamson: "Trade me to Knicks or I'm not playing"

Marc Ryan: Breaking: Zion Williamsonís high school coach (Lee Sartor) just joined us live and said Zion will not be returning to Duke nor will he ask for a trade. In communication with Zionís family, theyíve said Zion will be honored to be drafted by the @PelicansNBA. Ė via Twitter
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:11 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

NBA free agency

NBA free agents list

Las Vegas NBA Summer League

FIBA World Cup Basketball

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy