Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2007, 11:05 PM   #1
hutcht02
Mr. Basketball
 
hutcht02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Mankato, MN
Posts: 810
Default Ron Artest for Corey Maggette

It's been talked about 1000 times. Would you guys do it now? Corey Maggette for Ron Artest straight up.
hutcht02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 11:26 PM   #2
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year
 
bigboi_baller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Cold side of the pillow
Posts: 5,070
Default Re: Ron Artest for Corey Maggette

Quote:
Originally Posted by hutcht02
It's been talked about 1000 times. Would you guys do it now? Corey Maggette for Ron Artest straight up.
Just to shake things up, it might be worth it. It would have to be accompanied by a series of other moves but its a realistic option.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 01:16 AM   #3
BradMiller52
Kings fan
 
BradMiller52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I wanna get paid like Mikki
Posts: 2,256
Default Re: Ron Artest for Corey Maggette

I'd rather trade with a team that can get us some youth and a pick. I have no interest in Maggette, don't get me wrong he's a good player but we don't need a guy like that in his prime. We need some youth. In a deal with the Heat we might be able to get rid of KT and get expirings. In a deal with the other LA team we can get a pick, Farmar, and an expiring.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 10:23 AM   #4
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers
 
Perezident's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,284
Default Re: Ron Artest for Corey Maggette

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
I'd rather trade with a team that can get us some youth and a pick. I have no interest in Maggette, don't get me wrong he's a good player but we don't need a guy like that in his prime. We need some youth. In a deal with the Heat we might be able to get rid of KT and get expirings. In a deal with the other LA team we can get a pick, Farmar, and an expiring.
corey doesnt make us no better than we already are.....yes he's a good player etc... but what this team needs is a Star!! imho
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 11:45 AM   #5
BradMiller52
Kings fan
 
BradMiller52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I wanna get paid like Mikki
Posts: 2,256
Default Re: Ron Artest for Corey Maggette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
corey doesnt make us no better than we already are.....yes he's a good player etc... but what this team needs is a Star!! imho


Exactly... he's not a star and he doesn't have any potential to get better. Like you said he doesn't make us any better than we already are. He's a good player but it's just a bad fit for us and the position we're in right now.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 08:49 PM   #6
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers
 
Perezident's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,284
Default Re: Ron Artest for Corey Maggette

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
Exactly... he's not a star and he doesn't have any potential to get better. Like you said he doesn't make us any better than we already are. He's a good player but it's just a bad fit for us and the position we're in right now.
exactly....what we really need is an athletic PF/C (scortch record) ...

i'm excited to see this season unfold
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:03 PM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

InsideHoops.com Home

NBA Rumors

NBA free agency

NBA free agents list

Las Vegas NBA Summer League

FIBA World Cup Basketball

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy