Default Condolences to New York fans.

It's like a body in the road. I keep checking in to the main forum, and the lunacy gets worse and worse.

I'm excited about the team's makeup right now, and completely stoked for the season's beginning. I'm making it a point to keep all my comments and reading in the Knick forum; let those jizzrags have their stroke party.

Let's make some noise this year, New York! Orange and Blue skies.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Default Re: Condolences to New York fans.

Depending on the health of some of the players we should be a good squad this year. I'm happy with the moves although I would have liked for us to tank naturally to find a long term partner for Zingis Khan.

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    Depending on the health of some of the players we should be a good squad this year. I'm happy with the moves although I would have liked for us to tank naturally to find a long term partner for Zingis Khan.
    I hear you but you know NYC won't settle for another ghastly season. Glad Phil didn't trade any picks away. Very intrigued with the 2 european players we signed.

On paper the NYK should certainly be respectable

Aside from seeing how they play, the really fascinating thing will be what the next big roster move is. I guess it depends mostly on the state of D-Rose, say, maybe two months into the season

Quote Originally Posted by insidehoops
    On paper the NYK should certainly be respectable

Aside from seeing how they play, the really fascinating thing will be what the next big roster move is. I guess it depends mostly on the state of D-Rose, say, maybe two months into the season
    Totally agree. It seems to me that Melo's contract is what has directed Jackson's decisions. I think Noah will kick up the defensive intensity for the whole team as a floor leader..........this is something that I can get into.