Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: The Ultimate Kobe/Magic/Jordan Flopping GIF Collection.

Wait, can i do it for Jordan instead? It will be much more fun games to watch & lets be honest Jordan is more famous / is GOAT, even more people say he never even did a single flop.... would be a MUCH better feeling to ether that myth....

What say you?
    Last edited by pauk; 08-20-2014 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Wait, can i do it for Jordan instead? It will be much more fun games to watch & lets be honest Jordan is more famous / is GOAT, even more people say he never even did a single flop.... would be a MUCH better feeling to ether that myth....
    Go ahead. I can't stand Jordan so I'm on board with this. I've always had Kareem ahead of him in my personal GOAT rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    yeah, which is not a reason to fall down at all
    You heard it here first folks, a fully ruptured Achilles tendon is no reason to fall down. Man up, pansies!

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    You heard it here first folks, a fully ruptured Achilles tendon is no reason to fall down. Man up, pansies!
    Based on his posting history, I wouldn't take this too seriously. I actually find it pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Go ahead. I can't stand Jordan so I'm on board with this. I've always had Kareem ahead of him in my personal GOAT rankings.
    Cool, will have fun seeing Jordan kick some ass while at it, but honestly, i want to do this, but there is a big risk i will come out as a massive Jordan hater at the end.... and i dont want that, but on the other hand, killing the myth of how any of the all-time greats never flopped is probably greater (my only intention).... i warn you tho, the video/footage might be more than just 5 mins.... :P

Cool, will have fun seeing Jordan kick some ass while at it, but honestly, i want to do this, but there is a big risk i will come out as a massive Jordan hater at the end.... and i dont want that, but on the other hand, killing the myth of how any of the all-time greats never flopped is probably greater (my only intention).... i warn you tho, the video/footage might be more than just 5 mins.... :P
    Just get on with it, no one is afraid or worried or w/e the f- you're trying to say here. I challenge you to find not five minutes of Jordan flops, but just five Jordan flops.

find 5 legit flops

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

I dont know what response there is... you are whining about Me, whining about your gods who you think have never flopped.... you are so damn into this its crazy.....

You really are asking for it, since there is so many schmucks of you here who believe Kobe (or any player in NBA history) didnt accumulate enough of flops and keep starting threads about it (and Me) 24-7 it would almost feel very good to ether you with such a video... the even funnier part is you are constantly asking for a "Kobe flopping collection", like you really believe thats not possible.... oh man...

Just remember one thing, i have nothing against Kobe, have respect for him or any player in NBA history.... but you Kobetards are asking for it, if i decide to do it it will be only for you & because of you, nobody else.... it will take some time to watch through & collect all flops from his 1000+ games.... be patient....

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    find 5 legit flops
    What is a "legit flop"? Haha... dont get defensive now, you wanted this... A flop is acting/selling calls or no calls, contact or no contact.... and you will get it, all of it...

Rip Samurai Swoosh L8kersfan222's Avatar

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

pauk is on a mission.

Oh, this should be good.

What is a "legit flop"? Haha... dont get defensive now, you wanted this... A flop is acting/selling calls or no calls, contact or no contact.... and you will get it, all of it...
    so if someone literally runs into you in midair you aren't supposed to fall or else it's a flop?
    seems like you are just being too extreme to try to find actual flops.

A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

haters reaching. ffs changing the definition of a flop just to save face for MJ and Kobe is just...