Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Memphis in 6...Durant is not LeBron...Memphis is better than OKC

Tired of people here overrating the Thunder. It does not matter what record they had during the regular season. They've been the babies of the league this year with Durcant avg 10+ FT per game and over 200+ FT more than his rival LeBron. smh...

Playoffs is a different game. Memphis has OKC's number as well as the blueprint how to stop Durant. He will choke once more. The pressure is too high for him. Memphis will win in a blow out tonight. BOOK IT.

They are too experienced to gift the Thunder a game 7.

Banned

Default Re: Memphis in 6...Durant is not LeBron...Memphis is better than OKC

Memphis would give miami a hard time to be fair. The east is a joke.

no! I just can't believe that durant will choke. He must win and he will step up and force the series into game 7 and in a win.

Durant just need to hit his 2-3 first shots....then everything is possible.

and its not only about durant. what about wb. he also has to calm down and he shouldn't force a bad playe cause of his overmotivation

No excuses.

"Durant is not LeBron"

You sound like the same idiots who used to say LeBron isn't Kobe back in the day

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pastis
    no! I just can't believe that durant will choke. He must win and he will step up and force the series into game 7 and in a win.

and its not only about durant. what about wb. he also has to calm down and he shouldn't force a bad playe cause of his overmotivation
    he hit his first 2-3 shots last game

still championship or bust.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

He hit his first 2-3 shots last game.

he was 3-4 to start last game with one of those shots being a 3 pointer. so everything isn't possible.

yes, i meant that he needs the confidance from the start. i trust in durant, he will step up and force this series into game 7.

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    "Durant is not LeBron"

You sound like the same idiots who used to say LeBron isn't Kobe back in the day
    You are the idiot because you can not quote anything to back your dumbass talk.

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    You are the idiot because you can not quote anything to back your dumbass talk.
    Like i need too? veteran posters know it. The same superstar hating cycle is happening all over again, except instead of Kobe is LeBron and durant took LeBrons place

Banned

nix jinx idiot

durant didn't hard carry like lebron did in game 6. westbrook semi-carried.