Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: What would you rather have: Free theraputic services or free mechanic services?

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    yeah, more I think about this, it's a no-brainer

Massage/theraputics is a great luxury that you could take advantage of every single day of your life. It would make your life heavenly. A 1-hour session is usually in the $75 range.

vs. free work on your car that would just save you some money every now and then :/

I mean, come on
    That's what I'm saying. Not to mention unique healing therapies. Sports medical if you are injured. The possibilities are endless.

Default Re: What would you rather have: Free theraputic services or free mechanic services?

Healing shit is meme shit. No car repairs >>>>>>
    i could drive with no worries.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

No one in the world actually wants to make physical contact with me, so probably #1 because I have two d.u.i.s. and I can't afford insurance and the ignition interlock device I am required to have for two years.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    No one in the world actually wants to make physical contact with me, so probably #1 because I have two d.u.i.s. and I can't afford insurance and the ignition interlock device I am required to have for two years.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Damn, don't you need to complete that in order to renew you license?

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    therapeutic for sure because i do my own mechanic work and mechanics dont offer happy endings.
    You've been going to the wrong mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Healing shit is meme shit. No car repairs >>>>>>
    i could drive with no worries.
    Says the kid who doesn't own a car

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

I'll take the therapuetic services. Chiropractors are full of shit though. Massage and physio is all I need.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    Says the kid who doesn't own a car
    uh yes i do

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    I'll take the therapuetic services. Chiropractors are full of shit though. Massage and physio is all I need.
    Adjustments are the shit! I always feel good after a session.

Banned

OP would opt for colonics everyday in substitute for his kids sporting events

His excuse: car problems

Quote Originally Posted by HenryGarfunkle
    OP would opt for colonics everyday in substitute for his kids sporting events

His excuse: car problems
    That was clever!

With lines like that how is it possible you always get your ass handed to you by warriorfan?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    That was clever!

With lines like that how is it possible you always get your ass handed to you by warriorfan?
    You're that threatened by me you bring up the most ethered guy on the site, and pretend I EVER get my ass handed to me.. by ANYONE, let alone the biggest loser here.

Fight your own battles, and by that I mean wash your ****ing back zits.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryGarfunkle
    You're that threatened by me you bring up the most ethered guy on the site, and pretend I EVER get my ass handed to me.. by ANYONE, let alone the biggest loser here.

Fight your own battles, and by that I mean wash your ****ing back zits.

Lol, wow, warriorfan has you that shook that just the very sight of his name causes a meltdown

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    Lol, wow, warriorfan has you that shook that just the very sight of his name causes a meltdown
    Cringe. I feel sorry for your kid.