Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default 3 MAGA supporters squeel like little pigs during beatdown after yelling racial slurs

https://streamable.com/pfqyv

IT WASN'T ME

IT WASN'T MEEEEEEEEE

Last edited by LAmbruh; 09-19-2019 at 07:42 PM.

Default Re: 3 MAGA supporters squeel like little pigs during beatdown after yelling racial slurs

They just stand and watch their friend(s) get pummeled, cowards

The one even tried to claim he wasn't affiliated with his friend getting toe tagged, still proceeded to get his ass beat. Doesn't get anymore snowflakey LMAO

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Re: 3 MAGA supporters squeel like little pigs during beatdown after yelling racial slurs

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh
    https://streamable.com/pfqyv

IT WASN'T ME

IT WASN'T MEEEEEEEEE

I posted this already a few weeks ago. This was in SoCal and one of the teens was latino. The sad thing was one of black guys was in his 30s. How much does your life have to suck that brings you to the point of trolling the park looking for teenage skateboarders to beat up when you are a grown ass man.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

"it wasn't meeeeeeeeeee"

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    "it wasn't meeeeeeeeeee"

Night Night Sleep Tight

Enjoy limping home in your spongebobs

Grown ass men beating up middle school boys ain't a good look unless you're their father and they deserve it BADLY.

Sad thing is, now that white kid and some of his friends are gonna become violent death metal listening weight lifting racists, instead of stoned skater boys. Watch that white kid lift weights until summer of 2020, and beat up some black kid smaller than him to pass the buck.

Cycle of violence perpetuates.

The older dudes are creating more racists by beating the white kid up and walking off with more insults and threats.
    I get it. F@ck anyone disrespecting people for their color and not for their actions.
    But simple beating don't solve the problem, it creates more.
    Giving a beat down and running off, is far less effective, than giving a controlled, slight beatdown, then holding them down, until they apologize from their heart, then tell them everyone you know is gonna know their face, and hold them to account for stopping real racism whenever they see it in the future. Then walk off with an understanding, and a challenge for them to live differently.

OP, do you feel ashamed of your race? Would you prefer to be black?

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool
    Grown ass men beating up middle school boys ain't a good look unless you're their father and they deserve it BADLY.

Sad thing is, now that white kid and some of his friends are gonna become violent death metal listening weight lifting racists, instead of stoned skater boys. Watch that white kid lift weights until summer of 2020, and beat up some black kid smaller than him to pass the buck.

Cycle of violence perpetuates.

The older dudes are creating more racists by beating the white kid up and walking off with more insults and threats.
    I get it. F@ck anyone disrespecting people for their color and not for their actions.
    But simple beating don't solve the problem, it creates more.
    Giving a beat down and running off, is far less effective, than giving a controlled, slight beatdown, then holding them down, until they apologize from their heart, then tell them everyone you know is gonna know their face, and hold them to account for stopping real racism whenever they see it in the future. Then walk off with an understanding, and a challenge for them to live differently.
    this is a wise black fella

somehow these guys dont look like yelling racial slurs at all

any video of them doing it?

looks more like the typical: blacks talk smack (white guy responds) or overhear something or literally make something up to beat whites, blacks call bigger older friends, beat up white guys, even those who have nothing to do with it

there's always going to be idiots like this. it's hard not to react, especially physically...but you gotta be the bigger person and walk away...for myself, i have much to lose and i imagine some of you do as well, particularly if you have kids or a wife or someone depending on you.

at the end of the day, they're uneducated people that weren't raised right. shrug it off, move on.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    there's always going to be idiots like this. it's hard not to react, especially physically...but you gotta be the bigger person and walk away...for myself, i have much to lose and i imagine some of you do as well, particularly if you have kids or a wife or someone depending on you.

at the end of the day, they're uneducated people that weren't raised right. shrug it off, move on.

the white kids, or the black youth?

not surprised you have em mixed

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Proud of Op confronting his fears. These videos must be traumatic to watch after the infamous locker incident.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater

the white kids, or the black youth?

not surprised you have em mixed
    both. you don't scream racial slurs.

and you don't go beating kids either.

Forgot they werent online.

Smoke, arbirtrary, and chewing...take note and never make this same mistake

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    both. you don't scream racial slurs.

and you don't go beating kids either.
    Police found no motive for attack. Just because OP and Worldstar says the kids were MAGA supporters and yelled racial slurs doesn't make it true.

And whatever those guys were pissed about, one of their crew clearly says they got the wrong guy.

The kids that got hit were 14 and 15 years old. The guys that were arrested were 17 and 35, plus they were armed with a gun lol

https://ktla.com/2019/07/23/arrests-...ured-on-video/

Check your hate at the door highwey before jumping to conclusions. Sometimes I think you are an uneducated person who wasn't raised right.