Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default "Locked and loaded"

[QUOTE]Mr. Trump was silent for most of the weekend after the attack, and his response on Sunday evening was a remarkable [B]tweet that the United States was

Default Re: "Locked and loaded"

REEEEpumpkins with another L

[QUOTE]
    [SIZE="4"][B]US Attorney General Barr invokes

Good thing Obama wasn't tight with the Saudis.

And of course we would wait for Saudi input before proceeding militarily because the attack was against the Saudis, not us. Nor was it directed at American interests or property.

Before we go off and send American troops to fight on behalf of the Saudis this information has to become common knowledge.

They put together the attacks on 9/11. That is very clear. We used these attacks to justify making war with Saudi Arabia's regional rival, Iraq. Now, the Saudis are telling the US military that it is time to take out Iran. (Israel is also doing this)

Don't let them send off someone in your family to go fight over there. Resist this BS. Make sure people know the truth.

I would really really LOVE to see the Israelis and the Saudis do their own fighting. Let them take on Iran.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Lock and loaded means prepared. That's all. I don't get what's the big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    Problem is the moron is waiting for Saudi Arabia to tell him what to do as if Saudi Arabia owns us..

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    And of course we would wait for Saudi input before proceeding militarily because the attack was against the Saudis, not us. Nor was it directed at American interests or property.
    Why would we proceed militarily given that the attack was neither directed at American interests or property? Why are we looking to Saudi Arabia to tell us what to do?

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    "Prepared for what" is the real issue. It really means prepared to carry out an attack or assault with weapons... as in "weapons loaded and prepared for firing." At whom are we getting ready to fire, and why?

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    Well well well, waiting on Saudi Arabia to tell us what to do. We work for Saudi Arabia now, the same assh0les responsible for a huge piece of 9/11.. Draining the swamp
    I admit I don't follow it closely but don't get how you guys let Saudi or anyone put it over you. Growing up you lot were the bosses of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by nayte
    I admit I don't follow it closely but don't get how you guys let Saudi or anyone put it over you. Growing up you lot were the bosses of the world.
    The US isn't controlled by it's citizens. This is the unfortunate truth that we have to accept. In reality, the US is controlled by the most powerful people in the world....wherever and whoever they are.

People overlook and underestimate exactly how powerful the Saudis have become. The don't owe anybody anything. The Saudi royal family is by far the richest group of people in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolando
    The US isn't controlled by it's citizens. This is the unfortunate truth that we have to accept. In reality, the US is controlled by the most powerful people in the world....wherever and whoever they are.

People overlook and underestimate exactly how powerful the Saudis have become. The don't owe anybody anything. The Saudi royal family is by far the richest group of people in the world.
    I dont disagree but you all could put your foot down like you did in Iraq.or was that more of powerful people deciding shiet

The White House just called the Saudi Oil field attacks "their 911"

Just when you think this administration could not be more tone-deaf

So far it looks like we're tightening sanctions on Iran. I hope that's as far as we go at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    Why are we looking to Saudi Arabia to tell us what to do?

I would think consultation with them would be the prudent thing to do before galavanting off to war on our own. We would more than likely consult with any ally that has been attacked before acting unilaterally. The fact that it's the Saudis has you all in hysterics. They've been our allies for a long time, including under King God Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    So far it looks like we're tightening sanctions on Iran. I hope that's as far as we go at this point.
    Problem with that is we have pretty much tightened as much as we can. Not much left to sanction I believe.