Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Local High School Star KirbyPls's Avatar

Default Lebron Family Memo: For the sake of integrity, Kobe is a top-10 player ever.

I don't really like Kobe, but after the greatest year in our fam's history, we're embarrassing ourselves with these threads.

Kobe is top-10, period.

You want Wilt over Kobe? Kone won more than twice as many titles, and the same number as his team's best player. That, and Kobe played against far better competition.

I's take Kobe over Hakeem, Wilt, at least.

Lebron fam, we're better than this, let's act like we've been here before (though Lebron has done unprecedented things).

I'm Lebron fam, Kobe is top-10, and I approve this message.

Default Re: Lebron Family Memo: For the sake of integrity, Kobe is a top-10 player ever.

Good for you.

Default Re: Lebron Family Memo: For the sake of integrity, Kobe is a top-10 player ever.

Kobe is definitely top 10. But saying there's nothing wrong with saying Wilt>Kobe.
    Most people had Wilt in the top 5 before LeBeast won this past Finals.

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

You are not in the Lebron fam, and Kobe is consensus 12th all time. The Lebron family is powerful, but we cannot alter the masses minds on this.

Sorry.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

I have Kobe at #10 but completely understand why some have him at #12

Local High School Star KirbyPls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quickening
    You are not in the Lebron fam, and Kobe is consensus 12th all time. The Lebron family is powerful, but we cannot alter the masses minds on this.

Sorry.
    I'm in by fiat, alpha, and talent homie.

We're not SJWs, Lebron fam can have differing views, since freedom of speech is an ISH tenant.

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    I have Kobe at #10 but completely understand why some have him at #12
    Yup, anywhere from 8 to 12 is understandable.

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

I personally have Kobe anywhere from 5 to 10. My top 2 are Michael Jordan and KAJ. Magic Johnson has said on multiple occasions that Kobe is "The Greatest Laker of All Time". That means he is greater than Magic, greater than KAJ. I'm going to go with Magic Johnson's opinion on the subject over internet posters and even my own.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGriffin
    I personally have Kobe anywhere from 5 to 10. My top 2 are Michael Jordan and KAJ. Magic Johnson has said on multiple occasions that Kobe is "The Greatest Laker of All Time". That means he is greater than Magic, greater than KAJ. I'm going to go with Magic Johnson's opinion on the subject over internet posters and even my own.
    The 'irrefutable one' hasn't commented in this thread, your presence here is not needed. Be gone wannabe, be gone

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam
    The 'irrefutable one' hasn't commented in this thread, your presence here is not needed. Be gone wannabe, be gone
    I am waiting for his post before I go to bed. I don't want to miss another savage ether.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGriffin
    I am waiting for his post before I go to bed. I don't want to miss another savage ether.
    Even a lapdog gets a lapdog.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

I have to say I think TommyGriffith put everything into perspective

Nice work

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan

Nice work
    You going to suck him off before bed? Inquiring minds need to know

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan

Nice work
    The irrefutable one's seal of approval! I can sleep well tonight.

@MagicJohnson

If LeBron keeps playing the way he's playing & the Cavs win the title, this will be the single greatest performance we've seen in the Finals

@MagicJohnson

After the first 3 games LeBron James should be on everybody's Mt. Rushmore...including mine!