rank sentamentalist

Default "im going to talk about boris tonight"

this thread was brought to you by the annoying troll C5TERROR who's dumb thread about who lebron got embarrassed by more lead me to click another diaw related link in the sidebar.

tim duncan expounds on boris diaw's virtues

bill walton one ups tim duncan

2nd vid is definitely old and rehashed, 1st is probably old enough to have already been posted. but i got a kick out of it... timmy's stone face is hilarious.

plus i just friggin love boris diaw.

is diaw the best passing big in the league? any historical comparisons to be made to his vision, ballhandling, finishing, size, shooting? maybe like anthony mason?

he's extraordinarily unique... he was already a very singular player in phoenix but since he added weight (on purpose or by accident dont matter) he's become something else even more special.

this thread is about boris diaw.

boris diaw.

Default Re: "im going to talk about boris tonight"

Boris Diaw Crashes Bachlorette Party

Story: My friend was at Lake Travis for a bachelorette party when she saw that Boris had tweeted about being on the lake for the day. She told her friends and they were joking about riding around the lake shouting “BORIS,” and he actually heard them from a boat away saying his name. Boris immediately swam over to celebrate with them and asked if he could kiss the bachelorette. She also claimed that they sang "All I do is win win win no matta what."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...he-bride-to-be

rank sentamentalist

thats great

Dat NBA body.

Love Live Life

I love Boris! He should come back to the Suns.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Wow Anthony Mason is actually a pretty good comparison.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

He's probably the best looking guy in the NBA. I want to use his stomach like a mattress.

Love his game, too. Been one of my favorite players since his Phoenix days. Always curious how he was drafted as a PG and has played 3/4/5 since. Has he ever played a little 2? Legitimately a guy I would trust at all 5 positions at some point in his career.

National High School Star SsKSpurs21's Avatar

gotta love Boris's response to Pop...

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/...ch-teasing-his

Next Great White Hope QuebecBaller's Avatar

Marc Stein wrote an excellent feature on the journey of Diaw, but here's the highlight, a story about Diaw from then-Suns front-office employee and current Cavs general manager David Griffin.

"Boris walks into the gym one day wearing flip-flops and holding his customary cappuccino, which was a staple for him every morning," Griffin recalled. "It was during pre-draft workouts, so he sees the Vertec [machine] and asks what it is.

"We tell him it measures your vertical leap by determining how many of the bars you can touch. He asks what's the highest anyone has ever gone, and we tell him Amare' [Stoudemire] cleared the entire rack.

"Boris puts down the cappuccino, takes off his flip-flops and clears the entire rack on the first try. Then he calmly puts his flip-flops back on, picks up his cappuccino and walks away, saying, 'That was not difficult.'"