Default Xbox One Walmart Bargain.

Xbox One Assassins Bundle (Black flag and Unity) Along with your choice of Fifa 15 or Madden 15 for $389.

Regular price:

Xbox One 500gb - $350
    Fifa 15: $60
    Unity: $60
    Black Flag: $30

Now I was gonna wait till black friday to buy a new console, and was leaning on going with the PS4, but this seems too good to pass up. Especially considering I'm towards the end of AC3 on the 360, so I can play the next installment on the new gen.

Link: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-One-S...-Game/40622396

Weird, it says it's $399 now, yet I got it in my shopping cart for $389. Regardless, good deal.

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Default Re: Xbox One Walmart Bargain.

good looking out. thikning id much rather do this than compete with everyone else on black friday.

Banned

Wow, Microsoft are getting desperate.

It's sure to boost sales though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    Wow, Microsoft are getting desperate.

It's sure to boost sales though.
    The don't really need to make that much on the consoles. They're probably taking a loss as it is. MS cares more about selling games. They are about to rake in a sh*t ton of money when the Master Chief Collection comes out. Most of it is pure profit because these games are most rereleases. Not to mention digital downloads make their games even more profitable. It's not really about making money off consoles, it's getting enough people to have them so they can make a killing on their exclusives.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Xbox One Assassins Bundle (Black flag and Unity) Along with your choice of Fifa 15 or Madden 15 for $389.

Regular price:

Xbox One 500gb - $350
    Fifa 15: $60
    Unity: $60
    Black Flag: $30

Now I was gonna wait till black friday to buy a new console, and was leaning on going with the PS4, but this seems too good to pass up. Especially considering I'm towards the end of AC3 on the 360, so I can play the next installment on the new gen.

Link: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-One-S...-Game/40622396

Weird, it says it's $399 now, yet I got it in my shopping cart for $389. Regardless, good deal.
    The Xbox one Assassins Bundle with Unity and Black Flag is 350. That's everywhere, not just wall mart.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    The Xbox one Assassins Bundle with Unity and Black Flag is 350. That's everywhere, not just wall mart.
    I didn't say it was only Walmart, I did say however only Walmart is offering the Bundle along with Fifa 15 for $389.