Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: 25.3 ppg, 5.7 rpg, 5.1 apg 41.2 FG%, 50.7 TS% - Guess who's Finals stats?

Y'all hating. Top 12 goat haters

Banned

Default Re: 25.3 ppg, 5.7 rpg, 5.1 apg 41.2 FG%, 50.7 TS% - Guess who's Finals stats?

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue89
    I had no idea Kobe's stats were so mediocre. How the hell did he go 5/7?

Even Curry who's getting killed right now is a much better performer in the Finals.
    Kobe, Shaq and Phil, SACRIFICING NUMBERS, MVPS, COACH OF THE YEAR AWARDS in order to PREPARE their teams to WIN IT ALL multiple times

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApe
    25/6/5 in 7 finals appearances is mediocre? I know the efficiency isn't great but that's all-time great production. The only other guards to produce at a comparable or better level in 25+ finals games are Jordan, Magic, West, and Wade. Including Kobe those are arguably the 5 greatest guards ever. I'd hardly call Kobe a "mediocre" finals performer.

Kobe is by FAR the worst ATG performer in the NBA finals.. I thought this was established? How is he not a bad finals performer? Whats up with the caping for his underwhelming play, always chucking because he wanted the FMVP's so bad? I dont understand fans like you

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    yea, thats wrong, Curry too often stays passive throughout the relevant parts of the game and later goes pile up the stat sheet.

Philly, Nets, Pacers, Pistons, Celtics x2, Magic

That's some ****ing incredible defensive teams he faced!

Jordan Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by West-Side

I hope you're f*cking joking...

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    I hope you're f*cking joking...
    Honestly you should seriously get banned.
    Your stupidity is infecting the rest of the posters.

Philly - 5th
    Nets - 1st
    Pistons - 2nd
    Celtics - 1st (2008)
    Magic - 1st
    Celtics - 2nd

That is Kobe's opponents DRTG ranking during the years he faced them.
    Pacers were ranked 13th but Kobe was injured in that series. He twisted his ankle in like the 2nd game and played hurt for the rest of the series, even missed a game.

Look at how good the rest of his opponents were.

So no, I'm not ****ing "joking"... please educate yourself about the NBA.

But I thought the 2000's East was the "worst conference of all time"?

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    But I thought the 2000's East was the "worst conference of all time"?
    The east during James prime has been weak as hell (10' to 16').
    James had his shit pushed in by the same Celtics, Kobe faced. James did play great against Orlando but couldn't beat them. Kobe finished them off in 5 games while putting up great all around numbers too.

Funny how he never managed to make the NBA finals from 08-10'; surprisingly, it was the 08' Celtics, 09' Magic & 10' Celtics.

I'm exhausted from kicking people's shit in on this forum.

You guys just have weak comprehension skills.

All I'm trying to do is educate some of you young fans about the level of competition Kobe actually faced in the finals. 5/7 of those teams were either 1st or 2nd in DRTG in the league.

Very good NBA starter

losing the championship at home 4 times.

yikes

Kobe's always been an average/below average finals performer (for his standards), although has been great against some of the powerhouse teams out West like the Spurs who many individuals struggle against.

Of all the top 10-12 greats, I'm pretty sure he's the worst FINALS player. Jerry West has the worst W/L percentage but his individual numbers are pretty solid.

The east during James prime has been weak as hell (10' to 16').
    James had his shit pushed in by the same Celtics, Kobe faced. James did play great against Orlando but couldn't beat them. Kobe finished them off in 5 games while putting up great all around numbers too.

Funny how he never managed to make the NBA finals from 08-10'; surprisingly, it was the 08' Celtics, 09' Magic & 10' Celtics.

I'm exhausted from kicking people's shit in on this forum.

You guys just have weak comprehension skills.

All I'm trying to do is educate some of you young fans about the level of competition Kobe actually faced in the finals. 5/7 of those teams were either 1st or 2nd in DRTG in the league.

Against the 09 Orlando Magic in the playoffs:

Lebron averaged 38.5ppg, 8.3rpg, 8.0apg, 1.2spg, 1.2bpg, on 48.7%FG

Kobe averaged 32.4ppg, 5.6rpg, 7.4apg, 1.4spg, 1.4bpg on 43.0% FG

it's a team game

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Kobe's always been an average/below average finals performer (for his standards), although has been great against some of the powerhouse teams out West like the Spurs who many individuals struggle against.

Of all the top 10-12 greats, I'm pretty sure he's the worst FINALS player. Jerry West has the worst W/L percentage but his individual numbers are pretty solid.
    I remember rhythmic posting Jordan, LeBron & Kobe's competition in their respective final match-ups and absolutely roasted every one of you haters.

I don't have the patience to do what he did, byt just take my word for it. Kobe faced WAY tougher defensive teams than either LeBron & Jordan did.

And the sad part is LeBron's #'s are pretty damn pathetic in the finals, despite facing easier defensive teams.

The 07' Spurs and the 08' Celtics absolutely ripped his asshole apart. That's about the same caliber of defense Kobe faced 5 out of the 7 finals.

One of them he was injured as well (2000).

Quote Originally Posted by Derivative
    Against the 09 Orlando Magic in the playoffs:

Lebron averaged 38.5ppg, 8.3rpg, 8.0apg, 1.2spg, 1.2bpg, on 48.7%FG

Kobe averaged 32.4ppg, 5.6rpg, 7.4apg, 1.4spg, 1.4bpg on 43.0% FG

it's a team game
    What part of "too" did you not understand?
    I never blamed LeBron's performance against Orlando. It was one of his best series of his career. It was unfortunate he didn't get to face Kobe in the NBA finals that year. Would have been a much closer series, IMO.

Both Kobe & LeBron put up great numbers against a pretty solid defensive squad in Orlando.

I remember rhythmic posting Jordan, LeBron & Kobe's competition in their respective final match-ups and absolutely roasted every one of you haters.

I don't have the patience to do what he did, byt just take my word for it. Kobe faced WAY tougher defensive teams than either LeBron & Jordan did.

And the sad part is LeBron's #'s are pretty damn pathetic in the finals, despite facing easier defensive teams.

The 07' Spurs and the 08' Celtics absolutely ripped his asshole apart. That's about the same caliber of defense Kobe faced 5 out of the 7 finals.

One of them he was injured as well (2000).
    I remember that thread too.

After posting bullsh*t you ran away with your tail tucked between your legs, "rhythmic".

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    I remember that thread too.

After posting bullsh*t you ran away with your tail tucked between your legs, "rhythmic".
    Oh god, now I'm rhythmic.
    Can you ever get anything right on this forum?

One of the biggest morons on here, no doubt.
    With your post count, it's amazing how much of your stupidity your spread to others on here.

Welcome to ignore.