Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: NBA 2K12: My Player Mode

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I dont get the shot releases....no J.Crawford? No Wade? You gotta pick a release number? Only player names I seeis Oakley, Arenas, Bargnani, Lee. WTF

I want to pick the shots I had in 2k11. Not possible? I dont know all 80 releases.
    The standard quick release worked really well for me. As long as they have that I'm happy. I get your gripe though.

I dont get the shot releases....no J.Crawford? No Wade? You gotta pick a release number? Only player names I seeis Oakley, Arenas, Bargnani, Lee. WTF

I want to pick the shots I had in 2k11. Not possible? I dont know all 80 releases.

I think in my player mode you have to use money from your contract to buy the other shot releases. I was looking through some menus and saw the option to buy jordans jumper for like $3 million or something.

Quote Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
    I think in my player mode you have to use money from your contract to buy the other shot releases. I was looking through some menus and saw the option to buy jordans jumper for like $3 million or something.
    Yeah someone just told me the jumpers I want I have to unlock thru money. F*ck.

The standard crap for now I guess I'll manage.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Yea it's hard as hell to tell a difference between them too!

Went back to my athletic center on the Sixers and I'm loving it! I wanted to give the new post game more of a chance. It sucks I don't always get the ball but they do dump it down to me quite a bit so far. I have 12 points, 2 blocks through 3 quarters off the bench. I love playing with the Sixers actually more than the Clippers and Wizards on my other players. Sixers team has a bunch of unselfish players. None really are ball dominant so I get lots of touches and teammates take smart shots.

I love my Skyhook and spin off defender dunk move. Awesome stuff.

It's awesome because it's more expensive to buy things now with skill points... but skill points are much easier to earn. You get them while simulating games (meeting career goals) AND you get them every 2 weeks for pay day. I'm up from a 60-64 overall already just from playing 3 rival games and simming rest.

Still haven't figured out how to do team events to increase chemistry like the Devs said we would be able to.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I found it. Under my purchases. Awesome. I used my 500k in savings to buy chemistry and stuff. I got team chemistry from 61 to 67 by only spending 60k. Not bad. Can only do once per season though.

Banned

I haven't gotten 2K12 yet but when I do I'm gonna make my 6'4'' Slashing SG over. He is in the model of a Dwyane Wade type just with better range. I'll try to go to the Bulls again just like in 2K11

I'll also make a 6'1'' All Around PG and go to the Knicks

so what is the play calling like this year? last year i almost lead the league in scoring, yet rarely had a play called for me

LOL second best post game interview so far...

"So are you pretty confident that you're on your way to becoming a star and being a real force for a long time?"

"One day? ONE DAY!? Are you serious? Listen, I'm a force .... right... now. You saw the game tonight. Everyone knows what I'm capable of now. This is a message for all the other teams out there watching this. You better start game planning for me cause I'm comin!"

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    so what is the play calling like this year? last year i almost lead the league in scoring, yet rarely had a play called for me
    Play calling is very fun... but as a center I don't have that ability yet and not sure if I'll get it. Now it's simplified to where your team is smart enough to run plays to your strength. For example Cleveland will get Baron in the pick and roll probably as one of the 4-5 single button play selections.

this thread is covered in your jizz clippers86

^ lol

6'0 pg on the knicks. playing with stat n melo

when i got drafted, why did they call me 19 year old from ucla instead of my generic name?

I'd say Stern was too busy solving lockout to read out all the names.
    wait..

Quote Originally Posted by Borat
    this thread is covered in your jizz clippers86
    Haha. Then be more enthusiastic and post some sh#t! Wa wa wee wa. King of the castle. I have a chair.