Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: What makes AD better than Minny Kevin Love?

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude
    how many while playing in the western conference.

That all you got?

Playoff series wins:
    LBJ: 35
    Kobe: 33
    Jordan: 30
    Davis: 1

Anything else ?
    Last edited by TheCorporation; 06-25-2019 at 06:11 PM.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    Before LeBron:

Love won 0 playoff series and Davis won 1 playoff series

Big upgrade
    LeBron is the best teammate AD has ever had

A big difference between AD and Love is that AD is actually better than LeBron now. Love never was

Quote Originally Posted by LostCause
    LeBron is the best teammate AD has ever had

A big difference between AD and Love is that AD is actually better than LeBron now. Love never was
    LeBron is the best teammate literally ANYONE has ever had. Thanks for stating the obvious though.

jrue imo is a little bit in the overrated territory now. I think some people have him clearly better than the conley, lowry, bledsoe tier and I'm just not sure he is. Ik last year plenty wanted to call him better than dame too.

Better player but he's similar to avery bradley a few years ago who was considered one of the best perimeter man defenders and had some nice volume scoring so people thought his impact was huge but it just wasnt nearly that big

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT
    jrue imo is a little bit in the overrated territory now. I think some people have him clearly better than the conley, lowry, bledsoe tier and I'm just not sure he is. Ik last year plenty wanted to call him better than dame too.

Better player but he's similar to avery bradley a few years ago who was considered one of the best perimeter man defenders and had some nice volume scoring so people thought his impact was huge but it just wasnt nearly that big
    Jrue and Conley are a tier above the Lowry and Bledsoe's of the world. In the playoffs, they show up big time - there's never a question about it. Lowry this year is the only time where he was actually impressive in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor
    Jrue and Conley are a tier above the Lowry and Bledsoe's of the world. In the playoffs, they show up big time - there's never a question about it. Lowry this year is the only time where he was actually impressive in that regard.
    I don't see how they are ahead of Lowry. Lowry has actual impact. Sure the other guys have pretty stats while being obliterated.

lakers will make the finals with AD.

that wouldn't happen if "minny love" was swapped for AD.

Quote Originally Posted by Vino24
    I don't see how they are ahead of Lowry. Lowry has actual impact. Sure the other guys have pretty stats while being obliterated.
    If King Lowry didn't have to face LeBron every year who knows how good his legacy would have been? As soon as Lowry gets one year to face Curry look what he did to him

Conley has played on a dysfunctional and injury depleted team. When healthy, he's been a menace. Last season he was a beast, and he killed the Spurs a few years ago in the playoffs. He has always stepped his game up in a way Lowry until this year never did. Maybe his impact will be more obvious on the Jazz.

Jrue is the same story...and spearheaded a 4-0 sweep of Portland in the playoffs

Conley has played on a dysfunctional and injury depleted team. When healthy, he's been a menace. Last season he was a beast, and he killed the Spurs a few years ago in the playoffs. He has always stepped his game up in a way Lowry until this year never did. Maybe his impact will be more obvious on the Jazz.

Jrue is the same story...and spearheaded a 4-0 sweep of Portland in the playoffs
    The thing is Lowry did it on the biggest stage and won. Beating that Portland team is an accomplishment? da fvck? Lowry beat Philly, Bucks and the Warriors

The thing is Lowry did it on the biggest stage and won.
    Can't argue with that, but it's not as if Jrue and Conley are transcendent talents that are just going to carry their team to the Finals by themselves...and Lowry isn't that either.

You really gonna credit Lowry for beating Philly and the Bucks?

Can't argue with that, but it's not as if Jrue and Conley are transcendent talents that are just going to carry their team to the Finals by themselves...and Lowry isn't that either.

You really gonna credit Lowry for beating Philly and the Bucks?
    Yeah because he was great defensively.

Conley has plenty of playoff experience sure. Jrue has like one noteworthy playoff series however last year vs the blazers. That's not nearly enough to prove to me he's a great playoff performer.

Edit: Bledsoe has admittedly been terrible last few years but lowry isnt that bad. had tons of 35pt games in 16 after a terrible series to start. Efficient in 17 and 18. Derozan deserved quite a bit more blame, his playoff dropoffs are massive but maybe he's figured it out in sa
    Last edited by NBAGOAT; 06-25-2019 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    What makes you better than a cabbage? A cabbage can be cooked and eaten. What can we do with you?
    u can fk him in the @ss.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh
    Might be the most cringeworthy joke i have heard in my entire life