Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2019, 04:00 AM   #1
Rudeboy3
Local High School Star
 
Rudeboy3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: your girls house
Posts: 1,601
Default Where's embiids MVP

Sorry, i can't seem to find it.

Did Giannis take it?


Rudeboy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 04:02 AM   #2
Rudeboy3
Local High School Star
 
Rudeboy3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: your girls house
Posts: 1,601
Default Re: Where's embiids MVP

Bum ass nikka really came into the season saying he was going to win MVP AND DPOY in the same season, all he won was a trip home crying back to mama like the hoe he is.


Rudeboy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 05:06 AM   #3
Rudeboy3
Local High School Star
 
Rudeboy3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: your girls house
Posts: 1,601
Default Re: Where's embiids MVP

too shook to enter thread i see?

Superpooerscooper
Rudeboy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 05:23 AM   #4
MrFonzworth
Um actually
 
MrFonzworth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Data Pagan
Posts: 9,990
Default Re: Where's embiids MVP

OP was molested several times between the ages of 5-10.
MrFonzworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 05:54 AM   #5
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated
 
Kblaze8855's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: I love me some me.
Posts: 20,809
Default Re: Where's embiids MVP

You really making a big deal of a guy losing to the same team your team did but doing it in series that came down to a multi bounce buzzer beater in game 7 while your team lost in 6?

Theres nothing to really hate on about the season either Joel or Giannis just had. Guy puts up 28/14/4 in his third season and baaaaarely loses to the champs in game 7....there isnt much to say from anyone who isnt hating just to hate.

Embiid just had a prime David Robinson kinda season. We just ignore that guys like that were so shitty at times when we make a big deal of modern guys struggling for 2-3 games. Drob put up games of like 2-15 losing by 30 to the Jazz in the playoffs when he was at the TOP of his game. His 94 series vs the Jazz was as bad as joel vs the Raptors. Ewing put up like 18 a game on 40% shooting vs the Bulls one series we destroyed them. Im talking like....we were up 50 one game destroyed. Zo didnt do shit...and I mean not SHIT vs the Bulls in I think 1997. You dont see that on the career summaries though.

Embiid had a better than normal season and somewhat subpar post season for an all time great big but nothing much better players didnt do at times. He wasnt as invisible as Dirk in 2007. Wasnt as bad as Karl Malone going straight ghost vs the Blazers when he was MVP but got his ass busted by Brian Grant just wanting it more at times.

If this is as bad as it gets for Joel his rock bottom is better than some top 20ish all time players.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 06:01 AM   #6
Rudeboy3
Local High School Star
 
Rudeboy3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: your girls house
Posts: 1,601
Default Re: Where's embiids MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
You really making a big deal of a guy losing to the same team your team did but doing it in series that came down to a multi bounce buzzer beater in game 7 while your team lost in 6?

Theres nothing to really hate on about the season either Joel or Giannis just had. Guy puts up 28/14/4 in his third season and baaaaarely loses to the champs in game 7....there isnt much to say from anyone who isnt hating just to hate.

Embiid just had a prime David Robinson kinda season. We just ignore that guys like that were so shitty at times when we make a big deal of modern guys struggling for 2-3 games. Drob put up games of like 2-15 losing by 30 to the Jazz in the playoffs when he was at the TOP of his game. His 94 series vs the Jazz was as bad as joel vs the Raptors. Ewing put up like 18 a game on 40% shooting vs the Bulls one series we destroyed them. Im talking like....we were up 50 one game destroyed. Zo didnt do shit...and I mean not SHIT vs the Bulls in I think 1997. You dont see that on the career summaries though.

Embiid had a better than normal season and somewhat subpar post season for an all time great big but nothing much better players didnt do at times. He wasnt as invisible as Dirk in 2007. Wasnt as bad as Karl Malone going straight ghost vs the Blazers when he was MVP but got his ass busted by Brian Grant just wanting it more at times.

If this is as bad as it gets for Joel his rock bottom is better than some top 20ish all time players.


Embiid played like shit during the postseason for the 2nd season in a row. Butler was their best player. Embiid got shut down offensively, couldn't do shit. His on/off numbers are beyond inflated because the 6ers had no backup at the big position.

The bucks lost in 6 because of fred van ****ing fleet going 18/22 from 3 in the last 4 games. If that midget literally just shot 40% from 3, the bucks would be champions right now. No matter, they're running it back while butler and harris dip and raps get old. Bucks owning the east and Giannis winning chips upon chips, more MVPS soon to come. Embiid is overrated.

Also, now that Giannis has an MVP i'm about to remake my Giannis>>>Hakeem thread that you deleted because you got triggered I was dropping too many fax
Rudeboy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 06:15 AM   #7
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated
 
Kblaze8855's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: I love me some me.
Posts: 20,809
Default Re: Where's embiids MVP

I feel like I should ignore you for a few years and talk basketball with you after your balls reach their final destination. You have a childish vibe that is hard for me to deal with online. I dont think youre stupid so much as....unable/willing to see the big picture. The way kids are when they think Penny>Jordan or something(it was said in the 90s).

Your fanhood seems too young to be compatible with mine so im gonna let you be for now and check back with you in about 2022. I think you could....eventually....not be that bad. For now....its best I pretend not to see you. You could grow out of it. My little cousin used to tell me Melo was the best in the NBA and better than *insert legend* because "That ***** too cold!" but he grew out of it now we can talk like men.

I'll let you know when you become a man. Sports fan wise that is.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 06:29 AM   #8
Rudeboy3
Local High School Star
 
Rudeboy3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: your girls house
Posts: 1,601
Default Re: Where's embiids MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
I feel like I should ignore you for a few years and talk basketball with you after your balls reach their final destination. You have a childish vibe that is hard for me to deal with online. I dont think youre stupid so much as....unable/willing to see the big picture. The way kids are when they think Penny>Jordan or something(it was said in the 90s).

Your fanhood seems too young to be compatible with mine so im gonna let you be for now and check back with you in about 2022. I think you could....eventually....not be that bad. For now....its best I pretend not to see you. You could grow out of it. My little cousin used to tell me Melo was the best in the NBA and better than *insert legend* because "That ***** too cold!" but he grew out of it now we can talk like men.

I'll let you know when you become a man. Sports fan wise that is.
You really love going on this bs diatribes but whatever. But one quick question, right now give me your top 5 players in the nba rn. I bet you have Giannis on it and embiid won't.

Also i'm 22 years old, balls dropped a while ago breh
Rudeboy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 06:31 AM   #9
Rudeboy3
Local High School Star
 
Rudeboy3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: your girls house
Posts: 1,601
Default Re: Where's embiids MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFonzworth
OP was molested several times between the ages of 5-10.
Mods ban him, making fun of molestation.
Rudeboy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 07:28 AM   #10
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated
 
Kblaze8855's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: I love me some me.
Posts: 20,809
Default Re: Where's embiids MVP

This is where the childishness comes in.

Who gives a **** where two guys on the same basic level are rated exactly from person to person? Picking some random number to assign elite status to and really harp on it just shows a lack of perspective.

Between KD, Lebron, Giannis, Harden, Steph, Leonard, Davis, Jokic, Embiid, Paul George and so on.....only really emotionally invested people are that worried about the exact standing. Whoever you think is worst on that list.....is a first ballot hall of famer if they spent their entire careers as roughly the same player they are now. The same goes for Westbrook, Dame, and some others.

Being that worried about if Giannis is #4 while ____ is #6 is like fighting over Grant Hill vs Patrick Ewing in the mid 90s. Its fun to argue about I guess. But you cant go THAT far in either direction.

Depending on your personal bias you could put Giannis from 1 to like...12th. Its not out of line to compare him to Jokic. Healthy Durant and Leonard are probably the only two players immune to an argument that they arent top 5 right now. And by the middle of next year if Harden is doing 38 a game, Lebron cares about defense a little again, Steph takes it back to 2016 aggression, and Giannis and Embiid continue to take the steps you imagine 24 and 25 year olds do....that might not be the case. Which doesnt even consider the strides Jokic could take or that Anthony Davis is a legit 28/12 guy with elite defense...

The top players in the league have rarely been so clumped together and if 1 stands out it isnt Giannis. Him being MVP doesnt mean any more than Harden or Westbrook being it.

Hed have gotten my vote....but it doesnt make him any more special than the other super duper stars. Hes in a group. Hes done nothing to put himself on another tier like the Jordans, Hakeems, or Shaqs did at their peaks. Perhaps one day he will. He has not as of now.

It doesnt matter if hes #3 or #6. Its the same basic level just being put in order of each individuals bias. Your bias might put him #1 or 2. Someone elses might have KD, Harden, and Leonard the top 3 with Giannis #6. Whatever. You could all make valid points. Nobody taking a fair look at everyone could deny that.

This is like that guy a while ago arguing vehemently that Giannis wasnt even close to top 5. Then lists him as 6th. I dont think my eyes quit rolling for a couple hours.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 07:54 AM   #11
Phoenix
Behold the Trollslayer
 
Phoenix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 1,978
Default Re: Where's embiids MVP

Patrick Ewing had a playoff game against the Pacers back in 94 or 95 where he scored 1 point on a late free throw. Dude was putting up a donut for like the first 47 minutes. It happens....
Phoenix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 08:01 AM   #12
Bronbron23
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 1,710
Default Re: Where's embiids MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboy3
Sorry, i can't seem to find it.

Did Giannis take it?


I really like Greek and he deserves the MVP but he wasn't even a top 5 in the playoffs when shit actually matters. He has a long way to go still
Bronbron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 08:09 AM   #13
coin24
NBA Superstar
 
coin24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 13,424
Default Re: Where's embiids MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFonzworth
OP was molested several times between the ages of 5-10.

Stop projecting Simon, we all know your uncle tore that ass up


EmBitch better come back focused next year, no more excuses for that beta.

Giannis deserved reg season mvp, unfortunately teams play defense in the playoffs and we all soon learned he cant shoot for shit
coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 08:46 AM   #14
Rudeboy3
Local High School Star
 
Rudeboy3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: your girls house
Posts: 1,601
Default Re: Where's embiids MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronbron23
I really like Greek and he deserves the MVP but he wasn't even a top 5 in the playoffs when shit actually matters. He has a long way to go still
Wut, before the ecf he was averaging 28/12/5 get the **** out of here. And in the end he finished with 26/11/5 for the playoffs. With the best defensive rating in the playoffs by far, only embiid came close defensively. Fk off, dude went up against 2 former DPOYS and one of the greatest defences in the league and people are talking shit. Like it's Giannis fault his teammates can't hit wide open 3s when he gets triple teamed
Rudeboy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 08:46 AM   #15
tontoz
Very good NBA starter
 
tontoz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,482
Default Re: Where's embiids MVP

I see OP has finally recovered after his "Bucks in 5" prediction against the Raps.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=466909

Last edited by tontoz : 06-25-2019 at 08:49 AM.
tontoz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:18 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

NBA free agency

NBA free agents list

Las Vegas NBA Summer League

FIBA World Cup Basketball

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy