Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2019, 12:51 PM   #31
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated
 
Kblaze8855's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: I love me some me.
Posts: 20,809
Default Re: Jimmer to play on Warriors summer league team. How many stars do they need?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
Racism doesn't exist against whites...I get your point already.

Why do you follow me with your twisted BS all the time?

You've made your point clear.

There's nothing further to discuss.


Considering the issue is where jimmer stands among whites....you really donít have racism to even use.


And I said big men so I didnít list Googs or several others. Korver and Miller being tall doesnít make them bigs..

Van horn is arguable.

Googs played some 3 but heís a traditional big. I wasnít gonna compare Jimmer to Bill Laimbeer....
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 12:52 PM   #32
Bronbron23
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 1,710
Default Re: Jimmer to play on Warriors summer league team. How many stars do they need?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
If this makes you feel cool, may God have mercy on your soul.

There is no L or W here.

You just spout BS and give yourself e-confidence, but it changes nothing.

You sad little boy.
I don't feel cool for speaking the truth about jimmer. He actually seems like a good dude and he's obviously working hard and paying his dues to be a NBA player. It just is what it is. He's not very good relatively speaking. The warriors give everyone a chance so hopefully you'll finally realize that jimmer is a mediocre player so you can move on to a more worthy white player.
Bronbron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 12:56 PM   #33
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 25,287
Default Re: Jimmer to play on Warriors summer league team. How many stars do they need?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Considering the issue is where jimmer stands among whites....you really don’t have racism to even use.


And I said big men so I didn’t list Googs or several others. Korver and Miller being tall doesn’t make them bigs..

Van horn is arguable.

Googs played some 3 but he’s a traditional big. I wasn’t gonna compare Jimmer to Bill Laimbeer....

You don't even know the positions or overall talents of the players you're talking about.

Some of the most asinine comparisons I've seen in a while.

Jimmer is a shot creator and has never been given a real opportunity to consistently do that. He's a rhythm player. He will miss some. Once he gets his rhythm, he can knock down 5 in a row and offset his misses. He has never been given a real opportunity.

He was calling for picks in his short stint with PHX and literally no player would even come out and set a pick for him; I have never seen anything like it in my life.

You're incredibly clueless on Jimmer Fredette and most white players... I'll call it convenient ignorance.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 01:18 PM   #34
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated
 
Kblaze8855's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: I love me some me.
Posts: 20,809
Default Re: Jimmer to play on Warriors summer league team. How many stars do they need?

You think Jimmers a better scorer than Jim paxon but think I don’t know these peoples games.

Talking about he needs to get into a rhythm....

Know the difference between good scorers and other guys?

Needing the freedom to consistently play poorly so you can hopefully play well eventually.

Kevin Durant doesn’t need to work into a rhythm because he’s good at making shots....all the time.

Spark plugs off the bench get a moment to see if they have it going. Jimmer. John lucas the third. If they don’t they get benched because they have nothing else to offer. Nobody walks in from the d league and gets James Harden freedom to operate.....

If someone did it wouldn’t be an undersized defensive liability who can’t fall back on that to get PT when his shot isn’t falling.

You just found a guy to latch onto and ignore all logic.

Prime Kirk Hinrich would get burn on any team today because his total game would demand it. Jimmer doesn’t....because his game doesn’t demand it. NBA coaches fall in love with a great defensive role player long before one who can string together a few baskets. You can keep spinning the acknowledgment of superior white guys into racism till the end of time.

Fact is he’s a nobody even among whites.

He might tighten up and become a decent 7th man eventually. But his potential is nowhere near the top or even mid tier of non legend white guys.

Jimmer wouldn’t beat out Delly for defensive reasons alone.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 01:22 PM   #35
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 25,287
Default Re: Jimmer to play on Warriors summer league team. How many stars do they need?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
You think Jimmers a better scorer than Jim paxon but think I donít know these peoples games.

Talking about he needs to get into a rhythm....

Know the difference between good scorers and other guys?

Needing the freedom to consistently play poorly so you can hopefully play well eventually.

Kevin Durant doesnít need to work into a rhythm because heís good at making shots....all the time.

Spark plugs off the bench get a moment to see if they have it going. Jimmer. John lucas the third. If they donít they get benched because they have nothing else to offer. Nobody walks in from the d league and gets James Harden freedom to operate.....

If someone did it wouldnít be an undersized defensive liability who canít fall back on that to get PT when his shot isnít falling.

You just found a guy to latch onto and ignore all logic.

Prime Kirk Hinrich would get burn on any team today because his total game would demand it. Jimmer doesnít....because his game doesnít demand it. NBA coaches fall in love with a great defensive role player long before one who can string together a few baskets. You can keep spinning the acknowledgment of superior white guys into racism till the end of time.

Fact is heís a nobody even among whites.

He might tighten up and become a decent 7th man eventually. But his potential is nowhere near the top or even mid tier of non legend white guys.

Jimmer wouldnít beat out Delly for defensive reasons alone.

I'm not discussing Jimmer with you anymore.

You're clueless.

Keep it up and I'll ban you.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 01:23 PM   #36
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated
 
Kblaze8855's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: I love me some me.
Posts: 20,809
Default Re: Jimmer to play on Warriors summer league team. How many stars do they need?

I was waiting for you to stop pretending you actually had anything to say. You usually do it quicker.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 01:26 PM   #37
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 25,287
Default Re: Jimmer to play on Warriors summer league team. How many stars do they need?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
I was waiting for you to stop pretending you actually had anything to say. You usually do it quicker.

I'm not going to spin my wheels with a clueless person.

You know some things.

You don't know Jimmer Fredette.

Next reply and it's a 4 hour ban.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 01:35 PM   #38
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated
 
Kblaze8855's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: I love me some me.
Posts: 20,809
Default Re: Jimmer to play on Warriors summer league team. How many stars do they need?

Bob sura>Pre accident Bobby Hurley>Jimmer>Post accident Bobby Hurley=Gerry McNamara.

Though I did like Gerry.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 01:42 PM   #39
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 25,287
Default Re: Jimmer to play on Warriors summer league team. How many stars do they need?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Bob sura>Pre accident Bobby Hurley>Jimmer>Post accident Bobby Hurley=Gerry McNamara.

Though I did like Gerry.



Jimmer is far better than Hurley or Mac.

Goodness.

Sura was fun; had some explosion. Not nearly as talented as Jimmer offensively.

Jimmer has everything offensively; left hand, footwork, up and under, of course brilliant shooter, body control manipulation to get defenders off balance, mid range, floaters, etc.

Sura was an athlete with some skill.

Jimmer is a basketball player with some athleticism.

Go research how Jimmer busted Trae Young's ass before the draft last season.

Jimmer is a complete offensive juggernaut.

But the brotherhood doesn't like whites dominating the rock and Jimmer HAS to dominate the rock to implement his skills.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 03:50 PM   #40
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated
 
Kblaze8855's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: I love me some me.
Posts: 20,809
Default Re: Jimmer to play on Warriors summer league team. How many stars do they need?

Long washed up fat almost 40 Terry Duerod who wasnt good to begin with destroyed young Chris Webber. Chris calls it his most embarrassing moment. a Near 30 7 year pro in Jimmer should outplay a frail 1 and done prospect who doesnt play and D himself. Especially outside a game situation. In a workout Mike James would give a lot of young guys hell today.


Saranus Marciulionis

>

Tim Legler = Jon Barry > Healthy Jimmer > Bobby Bacala from the Sopranos > Jimmer with a severe head cold.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 03:51 PM   #41
Miles and Miles
Made that high school varsity squad
 
Miles and Miles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Arco Arena Parking Lot
Posts: 737
Default Re: Jimmer to play on Warriors summer league team. How many stars do they need?

As a guy that saw PLENTY of Jimmer games up close and personal there are a few things that he can't do.

1. He can't play D. He gets lost.
2. He can't shoot when defended.
3. He can't run an offense.

He can make shots when not covered and that's about his only skill last time I saw him. So of course he can do well in the Chinese league, NCAA, and Summer league. None of those play NBA level D and none of them scout players to the level that the NBA does. One trick ponies get figured out in about half a season in the NBA.
Miles and Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 03:56 PM   #42
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated
 
Kblaze8855's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: I love me some me.
Posts: 20,809
Default Re: Jimmer to play on Warriors summer league team. How many stars do they need?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles and Miles
As a guy that saw PLENTY of Jimmer games up close and personal there are a few things that he can't do.

1. He can't play D. He gets lost.
2. He can't shoot when defended.
3. He can't run an offense.

He can make shots when not covered and that's about his only skill last time I saw him. So of course he can do well in the Chinese league, NCAA, and Summer league. None of those play NBA level D and none of them scout players to the level that the NBA does. One trick ponies get figured out in about half a season in the NBA.



Or to put it another way......



Normal Beno Udrih > Jimmer at his peak>Billy Hoyle on a good day >Jimmer on an off day.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 04:14 PM   #43
ralph_i_el
The Wizard
 
ralph_i_el's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Born Under a Bad Sign
Posts: 9,137
Default Re: Jimmer to play on Warriors summer league team. How many stars do they need?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855


Prime Kirk Hinrich would get burn on any team today because his total game would demand
it. Jimmer doesnít....because his game doesnít demand it. NBA coaches fall in love with a great defensive role player long before one who can string together a few baskets. You can keep spinning the acknowledgment of superior white guys into racism till the end of time.

Fact is heís a nobody even among whites.

He might tighten up and become a decent 7th man eventually. But his potential is nowhere near the top or even mid tier of non legend white guys.

Jimmer wouldnít beat out Delly for defensive reasons alone.


100%

Captain Kirk could shoot 35% and still make a positive impact.
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 04:34 PM   #44
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated
 
Kblaze8855's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: I love me some me.
Posts: 20,809
Default Re: Jimmer to play on Warriors summer league team. How many stars do they need?

Exactly. This guy gets to play:









Every coach in the league watches this:
















And thinks:





And he can make 38-40% of his threes on top of it? And run a team?

Shiiiiiiiiiiiit.


You would have black coaches hearing about him from the scouts like:









Theres a reason Kirk Hinrich started 700 games and got burn till he was 35 when he wasnt even athletic at 25.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 04:37 PM   #45
ralph_i_el
The Wizard
 
ralph_i_el's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Born Under a Bad Sign
Posts: 9,137
Default Re: Jimmer to play on Warriors summer league team. How many stars do they need?

I just looked it up, Kirk played over 27,000 minutes of regular season basketball. Every team he played for was better for it.
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:37 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

NBA free agency

NBA free agents list

Las Vegas NBA Summer League

FIBA World Cup Basketball

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy