Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Good college starter

Default Re: [Bird] Kobe is my favorite but Lebron James is by far the best player in this league.

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    I've never changed my tune on anything, not even sure what you mean because that still applies today, it just applied even more when lebron was still in miami...

So you agree with Bird that Kobe is a greater/better WINNER than LeBron...?

Default Re: [Bird] Kobe is my favorite but Lebron James is by far the best player in this league.

LeBron has more rings as the best player on his team than Kobe and NOTHING will EVER change that.

Poor illegalD

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    LeBron has more rings as the best player on his team than Kobe and NOTHING will EVER change that.

Poor illegalD
    Keep deflecting, b*tch.

Bronsexuals PWNED themselves with this thread.

You CAN'T make this sh*t up.

Quote Originally Posted by IllegalD
    So you agree with Bird that Kobe is a greater/better WINNER than LeBron...?
    Well let's not twist larry's words, let's look at what he said during this 2012 interview.

https://streamable.com/68yoe

Larry bird says kobe has the most dedicated mentality, the greatest desire to win - he's right

He's also says Lebron is "better by far" at basketball - also right.

This was an interview from february 2012 before lebron had even won a ring yet after the 2011 choke and he still says lebron is better by far at basketball, kobe was a 5-time champion whereas lebron was ringless - still says lebron is far better.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    Well let's not twist larry's words, let's look at what he said during this 2012 interview.

https://streamable.com/68yoe

Larry bird says kobe has the most dedicated mentality, the greatest desire to win - he's right

He's also says Lebron is "better by far" at basketball - also right.

This was an interview from february 2012 before lebron had even won a ring yet after the 2011 choke and he still says lebron is better by far at basketball, kobe was a 5-time champion whereas lebron was ringless - still says lebron is far better.
    He literally says if you want to WIN and WIN and WIN you pick Kobe.

Sounds more like you heard what you wanted to hear. Keep deflecting. Your b*tch tears are my elixir.

Keep deflecting, b*tch.

Bronsexuals PWNED themselves with this thread.

You CAN'T make this sh*t up.
    What number is bigger? 3 or 2?

Don

He literally says if you want to WIN and WIN and WIN you pick Kobe.

Sounds more like you heard what you wanted to hear. Keep deflecting. Your b*tch tears are my elixir.
    Well yeah, he was describing a 5-time champion who punched above his weight for his career when it came to championships. What do you expect him to say? I acknowledge that he said that.

Now why are you struggling so hard to understand that he STILL takes lebron after he choked in 2011 before he won a single ring, and says he is far better than a 5-time champion?

[QUOTE=scuzzy]Don

Larry went in