Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops



Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2019, 04:48 PM   #46
TheCorporation
Banned
 
TheCorporation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The 3ball slayer
Posts: 8,306
Default Re: ESPN posts top 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ball
So MJ beat 5 guys on the list.. set the playoff record against another..

and Isiah who must've barely missed the list

He also played against nearly everyone on the list

Yeah but are you still dumb enough to deny LeBron is at worst #3 all time? That's the big question
TheCorporation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 06:30 PM   #47
And1AllDay
College superstar
 
And1AllDay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,751
Default Re: ESPN posts top 20

1. James
2. Bryant
3. Magic
4. Kareem
5. Shaq
6. Hakeem
7. Dirk
8. Bird
9. Jordan (1-9)
10. Who cares
And1AllDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 06:34 PM   #48
Gus Hemmingway
Banned
 
Gus Hemmingway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: San Jose
Posts: 7,708
Default Re: ESPN posts top 20

another landslide victory
Gus Hemmingway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 01:52 AM   #49
sbw19
Good college starter
 
sbw19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,234
Default Re: ESPN posts top 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementally morale
Was he making the right calls or not?
At this point that hardly matters. The moment you legalize betting you're essentially opening Pandora's box and it's a matter of time before the story of another Donaghy surfaces again.

Irony is reffing often isn't fair, but what makes it real suspect is money seeping through the cracks.
sbw19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 02:08 AM   #50
Mr Feeny
ISH vigilant
 
Mr Feeny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Jackson Hall, Wyoming
Posts: 8,680
Default Re: ESPN posts top 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by And1AllDay
1. James
2. Bryant
3. Magic
4. Kareem
5. Shaq
6. Hakeem
7. Dirk
8. Bird
9. Jordan (1-9)
10. Who cares

Why Is Kobe even within 9 spots of LeBron?
Mr Feeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 02:41 AM   #51
TheCorporation
Banned
 
TheCorporation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The 3ball slayer
Posts: 8,306
Default Re: ESPN posts top 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus Hemmingway
another landslide victory

We Bron boys stay winning
TheCorporation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 11:01 AM   #52
Jasper
Bucks Brigade
 
Jasper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 13,022
Default Re: ESPN posts top 20

I wouldn't have Kobe in the top 15 , he rode coat tails of Shaq and Pau.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 11:13 AM   #53
Big164
11/13
 
Big164's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,951
Default Re: ESPN posts top 20

When you Exclude Celtics & Lakers Bandwagoneers!

1. Michael Jordan
2. Steph Curry
3. Hakeem Olajuwon
4. Tim Duncan
5. Kevin Durant
6. Oscar Robertson
7. Dirk Nowitxky
8. Julius Irving
9. Dywayne Wade
10. Isaiah Thomas
Big164 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 11:57 AM   #54
3ball
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
3ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 22,920
Default Re: ESPN posts top 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorporation
Yeah but are you still dumb enough to deny LeBron is at worst #3 all time? That's the big question
Lebron is no different from westbrook - suboptimal triple-double style that doesn't win without team-hopping..

except Russell didn't get to team-hop.. nor did he get media favoritism... or have clutch sidekicks hit the big shots in 16' vs Warriors like lebron had with Kyrie and Ray Allen before that

So no, lebron's Westbrook approach to the game is simply overlooked by dumb fans like you, who put such a non-winning, selfish style at #3; a joke to anyone that understands the game and values winning basketball
3ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 12:02 PM   #55
TheCorporation
Banned
 
TheCorporation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The 3ball slayer
Posts: 8,306
Default Re: ESPN posts top 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ball
Lebron is no different from westbrook - suboptimal triple-double style that doesn't win without team-hopping..

except Russell didn't get to team-hop.. nor did he get media favoritism... or have clutch sidekicks hit the big shots in 16' vs Warriors like lebron had with Kyrie and Ray Allen before that

So no, lebron's Westbrook approach to the game is simply overlooked by dumb fans like you, who put such a non-winning, selfish style at #3; a joke to anyone that understands the game and values winning basketball

TheCorp: Are you still dumb enough to deny LeBron is at worst #3 all time? That's the big question.

--
3ball: Yes, I am still dumb enough.

--

TheCorp:
TheCorporation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 12:08 PM   #56
3ball
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
3ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 22,920
Default Re: ESPN posts top 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorporation
TheCorp: Are you still dumb enough to deny LeBron is at worst #3 all time? That's the big question.

--
3ball: Yes, I am still dumb enough.

--

TheCorp:
Lebron isn't top 3 or anywhere near

My 5 year old plays a better brand of ball; the media is just dumb and doesn't know how to explain 3/9 the way they should

Like, if a player literally "doesn't know how to play off-ball", then they have a major skill deficit and aren't anywhere near goat.

This leads to weaker teams and championship record.. but again, the media is too dumb to understand or explain what's actually been going on
3ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 12:09 PM   #57
TheCorporation
Banned
 
TheCorporation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The 3ball slayer
Posts: 8,306
Default Re: ESPN posts top 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ball
Lebron isn't top 3 or anywhere near

My 5 year old plays a better brand of ball; the media is just dumb and doesn't know how to explain 3/9 the way they should

Like, if a player literally "[url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X8b3WV-dz6Q&t=03m57sdoesn't know how[/url] to play off-ball", then they have a major skill deficit and aren't anywhere near goat




If 10 Finals, super longevity Kareem couldn't do it
If 6 Finals, I lost three times in first round MJ couldn't do it
If MDE Shaq couldn't do it
If most skilled Kobe scoring assassin couldn't do it

Only one man passed them all

King GOAT James #1

#2 Jordan
#Kareem

Sorry for this my good friend
TheCorporation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 12:14 PM   #58
3ball
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
3ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 22,920
Default Re: ESPN posts top 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorporation


If 10 Finals, super longevity Kareem couldn't do it
If 6 Finals, I lost three times in first round MJ couldn't do it
If MDE Shaq couldn't do it
If most skilled Kobe scoring assassin couldn't do it

Only one man passed them all

King GOAT James #1

#2 Jordan
#Kareem

Sorry for this my good friend
Lebron's westbrook skillset/brand of ball is suboptimal and doesn't win

So he isn't top 10

B-b-but he has 3 rings..... only by teaming up, which any great player can do

Again, if a player literally "doesn't know how to play off-ball", then they have a major skill deficit and aren't anywhere near goat.

This leads to weaker teams and championship record.. but again, the media is too dumb to understand or explain what's actually been going on
3ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 12:18 PM   #59
Hey Yo
7-time NBA All-Star
 
Hey Yo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 12,499
Default Re: ESPN posts top 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ball
We know lebron isn't #3

because a player can't be #3 if they NEEDED a couple lucky bounces to have more than 1 ring

without ray or kyrie's shots, lebron has 1 ring - a guy that might be a 1-ring bum can't be ranked that high.. .
.
Without Pippens defense and Rodman's rebounding titles, Jordan has ZERO rings.
Hey Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 12:28 PM   #60
kennethgriffen
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: ISH Legend since 2009
Posts: 9,517
Default Re: ESPN posts top 20

we win again boyz. the time is ours!







12be fans don't even know what hit em



shockwaves felt through the basketball world!



maybe i'll put off killing myself afterall


- dubeta




























Quote:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh F*UUUUCK!
kennethgriffen is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:




Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:00 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

InsideHoops.com Home

NBA Rumors

NBA Daily Roundup

NBA Scores

NBA Stats

NBA Videos

NBA Free Agents

Fantasy Basketball

Basketball Sneakers

Search Site

STAY CONNECTED
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube














Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy