Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Eric Bledsoe

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: Eric Bledsoe

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    You're making fun of someone who actually was good enough to play for a D1 school? He's probably better at ball than 99% of the posters here.

And CF86, I've got no problem with you, but why call millwad a troll and take this thread off topic when he was making valid points, staying on topic, and simply debating?
    I definitely didn't handle it appropriately, thanks for pointing it out (being sincere). As I said I'll work on not being so defensive here.

Local High School Star devin112's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    I definitely didn't handle it appropriately, thanks for pointing it out (being sincere). As I said I'll work on not being so defensive here.

Hey did you ban my ip from Clippers Topbuzz for exposing how u made an avy bet against the Clippers?

Banned

The best 3rd string PG playing for a 5 seed in the NBA today

This thread is just

Bledsoe is one of the league's best defenders at the point guard position and, imo, has the potential to be the best of of all points in the league. He's athletic, but is also strong enough to be physical. Has good lateral quickness to go with his burst of speed to recover on fast break situations. Doesn't gamble for steals as often as most other points that are known to be solid defenders, and same with blocks.

He could be doing so well because he comes off the bench and doesn't exert as much energy as he would playing 32+ a night, but I just think he has some of the skills that you can't teach and believe his conditioning is well enough to keep him just as good as a consistent 32 mpg guy.

His offensive point guard skills need a lot of work, however, and I love the fact Clippers have Jamal, Lamar & Grant to come off the bench with him and can handle the rock somewhat.

Clippers do need to look to trade him unless they can sign him to a deal around 4-6 mil annually for a guy on a rookie deal. George would be awesome, but Indy would probably look to dump Granger before George. Thompson is a solid shooter, but provides little else. I'd love to get Burks and the lower of the GSW/Utah pick, and can see that being feesable since Utah is looking for a point of the future. An amazing miracle would be somehow swapping Bleds for Shabazz on draft night.l.

Burks and a pick would be great. Bledsoe would be great for the uptempo Jazz.

George Karl was asked who Bledsoe reminded him of right now and said a smaller Gary Payton. Love it.... My current favorite player compared to my all time favorite PG who happened to play for Karl in his prime. He also said Bledsoe would win a race without the ball, Lawson with the ball.

Local High School Star devin112's Avatar

George Karl was asked who Bledsoe reminded him of right now and said a smaller Gary Payton. Love it.... My current favorite player compared to my all time favorite PG who happened to play for Karl in his prime. He also said Bledsoe would win a race without the ball, Lawson with the ball.

Hey did you ban my ip from Clippers Topbuzz for exposing how u made an avy bet against the Clippers?

Saw a basketball once Alter Ego's Avatar

on the realest shit I ever spoke, This Clipersfan86 makes you NOT want to root for the clippers. He's so obnoxious in many different ways. Give it a break kid, you're rubbing ****** the wrong way.

Bledsoe is looking like he is going to be a fine point guard in this league. But you make the guy, hype the guy, out to be the second coming of Jesus Christ. Same goes with the Los Angeles Clippers. The way you overrate these guys makes it not enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Alter Ego
    on the realest shit I ever spoke, This Clipersfan86 makes you NOT want to root for the clippers. He's so obnoxious in many different ways. Give it a break kid, you're rubbing ****** the wrong way.

Bledsoe is looking like he is going to be a fine point guard in this league. But you make the guy, hype the guy, out to be the second coming of Jesus Christ. Same goes with the Los Angeles Clippers. The way you overrate these guys makes it not enjoyable.
    14 posts, ironic user name and clear alternate account. I can dig it.

14 posts, ironic user name and clear alternate account. I can dig it.

Dig it all you want fam. I'm only being real. Not sure if you're honestly that biased or if you do it for attention. In the event that it's the latter, I'm not sure you, yourself, even realize it.

It's all good tho. It's cool that you love your team like you do.

SERIOUS set of QUESTIONS:

How good do you think EB will be?

How good do you think the clippers will be?

Do you think you're a homer?

Dig it all you want fam. I'm only being real. Not sure if you're honestly that biased or if you do it for attention. In the event that it's the latter, I'm not sure you, yourself, even realize it.

It's all good tho. It's cool that you love your team like you do.

SERIOUS set of QUESTIONS:

How good do you think EB will be?

How good do you think the clippers will be?

Do you think you're a homer?
    I actually think my expectations are realistic.

I predict Bledsoe will be a 14-16 ppg, 5-6 rpg, 6-7 apg, 2 spg, 1 bpg player at his absolute peak if he reaches max potential. Basically Kyle Lowry type numbers with more shot blocking.

I think the Clippers will finish with 50-54 wins and will make the 2nd round, possibly WCF if everything clicks and healthy.

Yes I think I'm a homer.

I actually think my expectations are realistic.

I predict Bledsoe will be a 14-16 ppg, 5-6 rpg, 6-7 apg, 2 spg, 1 bpg player at his absolute peak if he reaches max potential. Basically Kyle Lowry type numbers with more shot blocking.

I think the Clippers will finish with 50-54 wins and will make the 2nd round, possibly WCF if everything clicks and healthy.

Yes I think I'm a homer.

Not bad. I guess I overestimated you.

That's not bad and I can see him posting those numbers. I saw them play last night and he looked legit. The guy is a hound on the defensive end. Is he?

Not bad. I guess I overestimated you.

That's not bad and I can see him posting those numbers. I saw them play last night and he looked legit. The guy is a hound on the defensive end. Is he?
    Very much so. Steve Nash who is probably the best ball wizard of this era... said he hates playing against Eric Bledsoe.

Local High School Star SpaceJammeR's Avatar

he's really impressed me.