Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Russell and Wilt's TRB% in the 64-65 EDF's

Quote Originally Posted by PejaTheSerbSnip
    With that said, Laz, you're not doing yourself any favours by responding to these guys; you realize that 80% of them are being facetious? They're ****ing with you lol. They have zero interest in actually debating the veracity of some of your assertions that pertain to Wilt. Zero. Don't take the bait, when these guys are literally laughing at how they're able to coax long posts out of you.
    I put LAZ and Euroleague into the same category. Both are kind of funny, but I think Euroleague wins out. He's the man at making up shit and then calling other people insane. I'd say Euroleague is by far the best troll on this site. Probably the only troll I think is funny. Well IncarceratedBob has his moments, too.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by PejaTheSerbSnip
    See this is what I mean, Laz. The guy is blatantly trolling you here, for the sole purpose of making you waste your time and churn out a long post. Don't fall for it.
    You're right, of course.

And BTW, I really do not like pointing out the "flaws" of other all-time greats. But, as you have read here...there is simply a "Wilt Double Standard", in which he is held to a far greater standard than the other GOATs.

Quote Originally Posted by LAZERUSS
    You're right, of course.

And BTW, I really do not like pointing out the "flaws" of other all-time greats. But, as you have read here...there is simply a "Wilt Double Standard", in which he is held to a far greater standard than the other GOATs.
    must be his two rings