Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Honesltly, put Jordan in the Cavs instead of Lebron James in 2004, how many rings?

Quote Originally Posted by Quickening
    The same as he won in the 80s before he got the most stacked roster
    Also, MJ had pretty much the same team from about 1987 through 1993. The difference was they weren't mature enough to win in the late 80's as MJ, Pip and Grant were still very young and they didn't have PJ yet. So the notion that MJ had this stacked team all of a sudden is just false. They just learned how to win once they got PJ and matured with age.

College superstar

Default Re: Honesltly, put Jordan in the Cavs instead of Lebron James in 2004, how many rings?

none

Based on his 1-9 playoff record without Pippen, I'd say he would be lucky to win one playoff series.

College superstar

Not even close to one.

Seriously, someone tell me what year. LeBron's peak RPMs were the highest of anyone in the last 25 years and he was never CLOSE to winning. I'm comfortable saying MJ was better but significantly better than the best seasons of the last 25 years? C'mon.

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Based on his 1-9 playoff record without Pippen, I'd say he would be lucky to win one playoff series.
    We can do this both ways. What did Pippen ever do when he left Chicago? He was "the man" in Houston and didn't do squat. Then he played with one of the most talented teams ever in the 2000 Blazers and didn't win it.

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneKid
    Not even close to one.

Seriously, someone tell me what year. LeBron's peak RPMs were the highest of anyone in the last 25 years and he was never CLOSE to winning. I'm comfortable saying MJ was better but significantly better than the best seasons of the last 25 years? C'mon.
    Wrong. MJ was a better scorer, but Lebron is much better than Jordan when it comes to getting the best out of a mediocre supporting cast.

I love how this thread is infested with the branstan insects.

Insecurities a btch

Learning to shoot layups

Why do people forget that MJ never won a ring without Scottie, another Hall-of-Famer, plus one of the greatest coaches of all-time in Phil Jackson? Those Cavs didn't have that around LeBron. MJ's better than LeBron, so maybe he'd get one ring with those Cavs squads, but I wouldn't bet on more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    We can do this both ways. What did Pippen ever do when he left Chicago? He was "the man" in Houston and didn't do squat. Then he played with one of the most talented teams ever in the 2000 Blazers and didn't win it.
    That was past prime Pippen.
    I'm not saying Pippen was more responsible for winning than Jordan, I'm just saying that Jordan never came close to having success in the playoffs without an elite second option. You are a fool if you think he would be winning rings with Larry Hughes and Mo Williams as sidekicks.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    I love how this thread is infested with the branstan insects.

Insecurities a btch
    You're wondering why LeBron fans are replying to a topic that is about LeBron James and Michael Jordan?

6/6

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
    6/6

Have you ever made a post that didn't include that Kobe emoticon?

0. He's the better player but the era isn't even close to being as weak as the 90s. Plus Cavs weren't as stacked as the 90s Bulls up until this year. Still pretty stacked pre 2010 though.

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    That was past prime Pippen.
    I'm not saying Pippen was more responsible for winning than Jordan, I'm just saying that Jordan never came close to having success in the playoffs without an elite second option. You are a fool if you think he would be winning rings with Larry Hughes and Mo Williams as sidekicks.
    I never said MJ would win rings with the Clev roster. I was just answering to the person that said MJs teams were stacked.

Also, MJ was clearly past his prime in the last couple of years when he won rings. He was 33 and 34. Pippen was 34 when he went to Houston. And people overlook this fact. For a wing player to be this dominant well into his 30's is impressive, let alone dominate the rest of the league and win rings.

6/6