Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default LOL Melo sums up the mentality of the current generation of players

“I think everybody kind of dreams and hopes that they can play with another great player, another star player. It’s a star player’s league,” Anthony said. “I think that’s what we talk about when we all get together — ‘I want to play with you, I want to play with you.’ Even here different guys say, ‘Come play with me, come play with me.’ So that’s always the mindset. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it don’t. But I think everybody that’s in my situation, that’s in my position, they all want the load off especially the older they get. Because you realize you just can’t do it all by yourself. Everybody knows that.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.2530306

Default Re: LOL Melo sums up the mentality of the current generation of players

Damn. Such a weak-minded generation of players. That's some playground type shit.

"Ooh, I got him!" "He's on my team!"

SMH

NBA Superstar

How does that sum it up? Isn't Melo known to have one of the worst mindsets in the league?

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

do these cucks swap wives too?

College star

Meanwhile they're trying to get him to CLE

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by BigNBAfan
    Meanwhile they're trying to get him to CLE
    Yeah. Bran is definitely who he is referring to in his quote. No doubt about it. Durant going to the Warriors will be poetic justice for Bran because it will prevent him from ever winning another championship.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY

Just like a Rookie demanding to play for a historic franchise instead of playing for the Hornets. Thank God he's the 12th best player of all time.

Not worse than Magic saying that he would've stayed back in college if he didn't go to the Lakers. Kobe demanding that he should go to the Lakers. Shaq/Kareem wanting out of their teams. KG demanding a trade. Wilt forcing teams to trade him multiple times. Shit load of other ATG's did the same. Nothing new.

Except the only "fans" who try and justify it are the lebaldo stains. Example two above me

I don't really blame him.

Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce and Ray Allen rotted on their own franchise for years.

You just can't win by yourself so I don't see the problem with this

[QUOTE=Ca$H]

Decent college freshman MellowYellow's Avatar

I appreciate melo for sticking with the Knicks despite management failing him. If Phil does something this offseason he will be rewarded for his dedication and not just teaming up with all stars to get manufactured titles