Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star SunsCaptain's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe needs to get his act together..

Quote Originally Posted by selrahc
    he has a no trade clause
    Ah, sneaky bastard! lol jk so whats his contract ill look it up if no1 tells me first.

Quote Originally Posted by SunsCaptain
    Dudes been playing the exact same way his entire career....I guess more people are seeing it....

Kobe has a couple of seasons of over .500 eFG%, and a bunch over .480 eFG%.
    Right now he is at his career worst .460 eFG%, so no he hasn't been doing this his whole career.
    Last edited by Deuce Bigalow; 03-30-2012 at 03:17 AM.

Banned

Troy's ok with defense but mcrobert is horrible with offense at least troy could hit long range shots. troy's much better in pick-n-roll offense compared to mcroberts since the guy can knock down shots.

Quote Originally Posted by blacknapalm
    so we should go to troy murphy for offense? he's a horrible defender, dude. he's still the least of their problems. i agree w/ you on the adelman part

Banned

i almost forget i think kobe's stress he misses vanessa's latina azz.

Kobe's FG% this year is atrocious. There was a pint a while back when he got hot for a while and his percentages started to climb but then he started shooting like shit. I don't understand how he can make some of the insane shot that I've seen him hit this year and then put up so many bricks. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by SunsCaptain
    Ah, sneaky bastard! lol jk so whats his contract ill look it up if no1 tells me first.
    he has a no-trade clause. only way Lakers get rid of him if they amnesty him or waive him. and Lakers aren't that stupid dropping Kobe for nothing. imo, they should just put him in the doghouse and see how they play without Kobe. that would be hitting 2 birds with one stone. one, it'll give Kobe rest. two, the team will experience how to play team ball.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow
    case of emptying the gun too early. He started the season hot, doesn't have the legs to finish. A lot of his games follow the same pattern. He'll start shooting 60-70% in the first half, end up shooting 45-50% which looks decent except it means he tanked the second half to bring his avg that far down.
    He's shoting like 41% for the season, so I don't know where you get this "He'll end up shooting 45-50% for the game stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by N0Skillz
    Tired of watching him fail over and over again. It doesnt even look like he's playing with any motivation at all. Really don't want to keep watching this. He needs to fckn retire if he doesn't want to give real effort.

I've sat through all most every game this season and now its just getting really tiring seeing this Kobe. He's not that old yet, and he can still play on a high level but it just looks like he doesnt care anymore. I'm a HUUUUUUUUGE Kobe fan and all of you know that, but what is this shit i've been seeing?

He needs to get off his 5 championship high horse and create some chemistry in this team that looks like they don't even know each others first names.

I don't know what's so surprising Kobe's always been this way, however, now he no longer has a team winning a lot of games to cover up for him.

I'm quite glad that I make comments and then never read the responses, because I frankly don't care about 99.9% the comments on here, I'm only interested in giving my thoughts. So type, away Kobe nation, type away, I won't even revisit this thread let alone read your responses. Or bang away

Decent college freshman InfiniteBaskets's Avatar

Has his mid range shooting percentages actually gone down or is it relatively consistent from year to year? It seems like this year he's just shooting jumpers a lot more and not attacking the basket as much. Obviously due to him getting older and slower, but if his shooting percentage for mid range is always around 40-45% and he's not getting gimme buckets, then yeah I don't see why this is such a huge shock. LeBron would probably also average 40-45% if he didn't get such easy baskets in the paint due to his strength/quickness.

Local High School Star

im a kobe fan n i do agree

And AlphaWolf24 keeps saying shit like "if Kobe gets 2 more NBA titles and FMVPs, he'll be the GOAT "...

Kobe has an enormous amount of mileage, I would be surprised if he even gets to another NBA Finals, IT IS NOT A GIVEN HE'LL EVER GET THERE AGAIN, you dumb Kobe kids. There are too many younger and hungrier players right now waiting in the wings.
    Last edited by TheMan; 03-30-2012 at 12:25 PM.

Banned

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kileer7
    I don't know what's so surprising Kobe's always been this way, however, now he no longer has a team winning a lot of games to cover up for him.

I'm quite glad that I make comments and then never read the responses, because I frankly don't care about 99.9% the comments on here, I'm only interested in giving my thoughts. So type, away Kobe nation, type away, I won't even revisit this thread let alone read your responses. Or bang away
    You go on an internet DISCUSSION board only to give your opinion and have no interest on any different views of the topic?

Teach me to be as cool as you

Quote Originally Posted by masonx20
    i almost forget i think kobe's stress he misses vanessa's latina azz.