Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Gawdbe: "I don't give a sh*t, pass me the fk'n ball."

I like the argumentativeness behind it. It's logic. I don't give a shit, but give me the ball. Because you give me the ball, I won't give a shit no longer. You give me the ball because I don't give a shit. If you don't give a shit, don't give me the ball. Don't be a ****ing ball, shit. Give me that shit. Pau, give the shitty ball to somebody who's shit. Shit that ball to me, Paul. I don't give a shit, but we can ****. Damn Paul, what the **** is passing the ball.
    [COLOR="White"]Shit[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
    I like the argumentativeness behind it. It's logic. I don't give a shit, but give me the ball. Because you give me the ball, I won't give a shit no longer. You give me the ball because I don't give a shit. If you don't give a shit, don't give me the ball. Don't be a ****ing ball, shit. Give me that shit. Pau, give the shitty ball to somebody who's shit. Shit that ball to me, Paul. I don't give a shit, but we can ****. Damn Paul, what the **** is passing the ball.
    [COLOR="White"]Shit[/COLOR]
    Gasol was saying "But you were double teamed", to which Kobe is replying "I don't give a shit, pass me the f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]king ball."

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by strifed169
    its obvious Kobe is putting his milestones over his team, must suck to be his team mate right now
    That's been pretty obvious for a while..

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

Lawdbe keeping it real

Rivalries Never Die Faptastrophe's Avatar

He must think he's Kobe Bryant or something to want the ball that bad.

Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jb220
    It's just how Kobe is on the floor...

Jordan is on record of calling Scottie Pippens mom his 'personal *** bucket' during the heat of battle, no harm no foul.

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggin916
    i wonder what its like being pau... probably gets constantly teabagged by kobe and yelled at but at the same time is talked up as much as a player could be by mr bryant who claims pau gasol is his favorite player in the game today.

and in realit knows if it wasnt for him kobe would habe 3 rings still
    But that's the thing. Pau loves that. He has a pippen mentality where he depends on the tough Kobe. They ****ing lvoe each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Punpun
    But that's the thing. Pau loves that. He has a pippen mentality where he depends on the tough Kobe. They ****ing lvoe each other.
    in bed, it's the same thing.
    Pau: get it in, i don't have STD.
    Kobe: i don't give a shit. pass me the fkn condom!
    Pau: okay.

High School Starter

Jordan can say whatever he wants cause he:

1. shoots over 50%
    2. is clutch (Kobe is not..check his numbers)
    3. Wasn't carried to any of his championships like Kobe....first by Shaq and then
    by Gasol and Bynum, 2 7 footers who is more important than kobe offensively..and even alone, much more important than kobe on D.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by jb220
    Jordan is on record of calling Scottie Pippens mom his 'personal *** bucket' during the heat of battle, no harm no foul.
    Wtf? He never said that at all.

Banned

how come kobe doesn't say anything to bynum? scared of another black man, huh?

NBA Superstar

its going to take a hell of a lot of losses and media scrutiny for Kobe to ever give in to not being numero uno. Lakers are going to live and die by him for a long time, the funny thing is Laker fans get all happy after games like last night but forget about a lot of the games prior to it. i don't even want to hear them cry about not having talent around Kobe when its all wasted playing with/around Kobe. All Session's really does now is pass Kobe the ball in iso, guess Kobe really can play SG now
    Last edited by Godzuki; 03-28-2012 at 08:34 AM.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by swi7ch
    how come kobe doesn't say anything to bynum? scared of another black man, huh?
    No, but he did have a word about shipping his ass out. He didn't pressure too much but he could have so Bynum must thank Kobe in a sense.......star players call many shots on teams and Bynum pffftttttt.....he had a foot in/foot out and Kobe was right......took to f' long for him to flourish as an all star. Now that the three-peat Final appearance with Pau is over. Even with him putting great numbers it's still a question whether Kobe will get another ring so Bynum in terms of Kobe's career is a bad move.....they don't blend, nor was he productive in the last 3 Final Laker appearances - which is a f' waste. That's why I will never bite to Bynum's sorry ass....

Pau has sometimes missed important free throws on the clutch and can get soft as hell in the clutch and make turnovers (Celtics)......sometimes however, he can be very good.....Kobe was pissed the Warriors got back in it and spout some words.......in reality we never know the extent of Kobe's and Pau's relationship. If it's deep.....things like this are cool and taken as part of the heat of the moment. It's not like Pau is going to be toyed around.....no man can live with that.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 03-28-2012 at 08:43 AM.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    No, but he did have a word about shipping his ass out. He didn't pressure too much but he could have so Bynum must thank Kobe in a sense.......star players call many shots on teams. Look everywhere in the league and you'll see....

Pau has sometimes missed important free throws on the clutch and can get soft as hell in the clutch and make turnovers......sometimes however, he can be very good.....Kobe was pissed the Warriors got back in it and spout some words.......in reality we never know the extent of Kobe's and Pau's relationship. If it's deep.....things like this are cool.

Kobe was a big reason the Warriors got back in it. he's great at yelling at everyone else and rarely blames himself. but i guess thats what leaders do

Serious playground baller Extempo's Avatar

That video looks edited. I don't trust it. Besides, Gasol has choked at the line in the past and he had an opportunity to give the ball to Kobe there but didn't. It's not totally out of line but I don't think Kobe would say that to Gasol, one of the few teammates he respects.