Default Who's to say the Knicks win is nothing more than what Philly did last year?

Not trying to hate or downplay the excellent ball movement by the Knicks, but a big reason why they won tonight was because they played a team still figuring things out offensively compared to say, their 20+ - point blowout against the Bulls. Not to mention Lebron played historically bad tonight.

Do you think it was a legit win, by a good enough to make the playoffs type of team? Or was it just what Philly did on opening night last season, before going back to sucking?

Default Re: Who's to say the Knicks win is nothing more than what Philly did last year?

Quote Originally Posted by Springsteen
    Not trying to hate or downplay the excellent ball movement by the Knicks, but a big reason why they won tonight was because they played a team still figuring things out offensively compared to say, their 20+ - point blowout against the Bulls. Not to mention Lebron played historically bad tonight.

Do you think it was a legit win, by a good enough to make the playoffs type of team? Or was it just what Philly did on opening night last season, before going back to sucking?
    That's what the triangle is though, I'd expect their ball movement to stay good.

But obviously Cavs underperformed today. If the triangle really does work out then Knicks have a good shot at making playoffs in the East (obligatory lol east)

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Default Re: Who's to say the Knicks win is nothing more than what Philly did last year?

It's either the Cavs underperformed tonight OR Lebron just can't play off-ball. But I think the Cavs could get better they were trying to figure things out. The Knicks performed well tonight because they were making shots tonight. But they need to get better their bigs need to make shots i.e. Amare.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

I would bet that Melo has missed the playoffs more times than you've been laid.

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    That's what the triangle is though, I'd expect their ball movement to stay good.

But obviously Cavs underperformed today. If the triangle really does work out then Knicks have a good shot at making playoffs in the East (obligatory lol east)
    Idk man the whole time they was playing Reggie was saying that wasn't the triangle. Their ball movement was great though.

Cavs and Bron underperformed but this could be a new Knicks team also.(hopefully) Only time will tell. I don't see the Cavs (mainly Bron) playing this bad again.

Looking forward to the Bulls vs Cavs game tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    I would bet that Melo has missed the playoffs more times than you've been laid.
    Let's hope it's not one more time this season, for your own sanity

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    Idk man the whole time they was playing Reggie was saying that wasn't the triangle. Their ball movement was great though.

Cavs and Bron underperformed but this could be a new Knicks team also.(hopefully) Only time will tell. I don't see the Cavs (mainly Bron) playing this bad again.

Looking forward to the Bulls vs Cavs game tomorrow.

Ah, I was watching with the sound off. Whatever their system is, based off the triangle or whatever, is good, hopefully they can keep it up/improve on it.

Let's hope it's not one more time this season, for your own sanity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=JfrLX_dZXck

Very good NBA starter

Cavs wouldve won if Lebron didnt turn it over 8 times. He'll fix that by next game so i consider this one a fluke

Yes, don't worry, I watched the game.

Yes, don't worry, I watched the game.

Knicks won 54 games 2 years ago, and Melo has missed the playoffs once in his career. There's a better chance they get closer to 54 wins than them getting to the level of the Sixers, that are openly tanking.