Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
At this point, does it matter what Kobe says? Haters around here are reaching epic sewer levels in terms of their hatred for the guy. No joke.

If he accepts total blame, you'll find fault with that.

If he plays well, and the team loses, its because hes a ballhog that dominates the ball.

If he plays poorly and the team loses, its because hes a loser that couldnt carry them.

If he plays well, and the team wins, he could have done better, and shared the ball more and is looking out for his legacy.

The Kobe stans are lame yes, but the haters....You hate the guy, but follow his EVERY MOVEMENT, AND EVERY WORD. You come to EVERY SINGLE LAKER THREAD, and talk shit. You SAY its because you hate the fans, but the reality is, most of you are garbage.

I mean lets keep it real here no? I dont like certain players...so you know what i do? I DONT CARE, AND I STAY OUT OF THOSE THREADS.

Why do some of you spend so much energy on something you hate? You create threads, and follow the lakers around more than the fu*king fans do

Shit is getting ridiculous around here, and im sorry but haters are becomming a spectacle in their own right around here. You are seriously worse than the fans, and the stans and homers on this site.
good post. truth.com too bad it will be lost in the stupidity of this thread