Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Default Re: Grizzlies Josh Selby: "Bruh I am Just Curious, Not Gay" Emails Leak

who cares. Tim Duncan is gay and has been the best player of the last decade.

Local High School Star

Wouldn't know Selby if he walked right up to me. Are those him in the pics in the link?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound

I don't think these are real, and if they are who cares. Also if they are real, why wouldn't they blur out the email adresses?

NBA rookie of the year

This doesn't seem legit considering the mailadress.. And even if it's for real, people should mind their own business, no one has the right to judge the kid just because of this..

Biased Troll

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    This doesn't seem legit considering the mailadress.. And even if it's for real, people should mind their own business, no one has the right to judge the kid just because of this..

You opened the thread didnt u? Why dont u mind your business?

I think Oden's leak was way more embarrassing. At least this guy kept his pants on

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    lmao funny bc true

In all seriousness, this looks like a fake but even it is doesn't change my opinion of anyone

Edit:

I'll add a little more since this is an interesting topic in the off-season.

This "trend" of sports media using players as Kim Kardashian-type celebrities to provide gossip for grown-men is going to lead the NBA down a bad path. All this gossip sh:t shouldn't be what sports is about beyond game-related trash talk... but that's where it is headed and fast.
    Last edited by Darius; 09-13-2011 at 05:21 PM.

The media needs to be shackled. They're getting out of control. What Josh Selby does is his own business. Why would they even post this news to their sites?

It makes me so mad. If Josh is gay, he has the right to conceal that, or let everyone know. If someone isn't ready to let everyone know, it could have a really terrible affect on that person's psyche.

Gay or straight, best of luck to Josh at the Impact League and in the NBA this season.

And OP, you're a bigoted homophobe. This is not basketball news, EVEN in a lockout.

Quote Originally Posted by Hondo
    The media needs to be shackled. They're getting out of control. What Josh Selby does is his own business. Why would they even post this news to their sites?

It makes me so mad. If Josh is gay, he has the right to conceal that, or let everyone know. If someone isn't ready to let everyone know, it could have a really terrible affect on that person's psyche.

Gay or straight, best of luck to Josh at the Impact League and in the NBA this season.

And OP, you're a bigoted homophobe. This is not basketball news, EVEN in a lockout.

Even if this was legit, it's in no way news. Also I didn't realize a screenshot of an email was a source. This looks so sketchy from the way it was written and could have easily been manipulated with photoshop or even MS Paint or something. It's probably Brandon Jennings because he's mad Selby beats him everytime they play and gets the MVP when he hasn't even played one NBA game yet.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by FourthTenor
    You opened the thread didnt u? Why dont u mind your business?
    I didn't start this thread, idiot. And I am minding my own business.

Sucks that he has to hide it. He does look gay though in those pics. It's subtle. I don't know if it's only obvious because of this rumor story or what. Just look at the guy, he has a feminine look.

could be fake....the ****** even plugged his twitter to get more fans too.
    ppl are fucin pathetic these days trying to get famous

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Hondo
    I'm not sure mediatakeout or BSO should be put in the same sentence with media. Technically you're right but it's a huge slap in the face of those in the media (the majority) that don't do this type of reporting.