Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Default Re: Pau Gasol is very underrated.

Quote Originally Posted by BIZARRO
    There they go again with Kidd. I'll take Pau Gasol over Jason Kidd every day of the week. Really? Starting a team you'd take 30 whatever percent shooting, non-scoring, turnover machine Kidd over Gasol. Sorry, no way. Just no way at all.

THIS is why the OP probably has the thread titled the way he does.

Pau is a pro's pro. Much respect for his skills.
    Sure take Kidd out if you feel inclined to. There's a handful of guys I didn't list who were clearly better from the same era anyway, like KG and Dirk. It was just randomly put together to support the point that Gasol is in no way top 20 all time.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swagga
    how can you put AI/Carter/Tmac/payton in the same sentence with karl malone/moses malone/ewing/barkley and dr J .... big gap between those groups
    Just naming random players who were better than pau peak vs. peak. TMac in terms of career accolades has no business there I agree. Anyway, the point was Pau's not top 20 peak vs peak.

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster
    Sure take Kidd out if you feel inclined to. There's a handful of guys I didn't list who were clearly better from the same era anyway, like KG and Dirk. It was just randomly put together to support the point that Gasol is in no way top 20 all time.
    Yes, right on. And I agree with you that Pau is in no way Top 20 all time.