Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Local High School Star SunsN07BookIt's Avatar

Default Obama gives businesses a $3000 incentive to hire illegals OVER native born citizens

Keep that Hope and Change coming, even if it's only working for non-Americans.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ses-have-3000/

Under the president’s new amnesty, businesses will have a $3,000-per-employee incentive to hire illegal immigrants over native-born workers because of a quirk of Obamacare.

President Obama’s temporary amnesty, which lasts three years, declares up to 5 million illegal immigrants to be lawfully in the country and eligible for work permits, but it still deems them ineligible for public benefits such as buying insurance on Obamacare’s health exchanges.

Default Re: Obama gives businesses a $3000 incentive to hire illegals OVER native born citizens

This is the reason why civil wars occurs. I can see giving them work permits because a lot of them are here to work abut giving big businesses incentive money so that they may hire them? Now that's bullcrap. The inmigrants are not better or worse than native Americans
    Last edited by Bandito; 11-27-2014 at 04:20 PM.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Default Re: Obama gives businesses a $3000 incentive to hire illegals OVER native born citizens

Inner-city schools will be overflowing now. Education in cities like Chicago are going to get even worse.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

The worst part is if you oppose the immigration laws you are deemed a racist and that's the way the media/white house markets it. Just recently Obama said something like only Native Americans can oppose the immigration laws, really Obama did you just go there?

The only people who get screwed out are the working class people who'll see illegal immigrants willing to work at a wage much less than their own. Only people benefiting are the rich corporate whores who'll have an army of laborers doing their dirty work while they will make even more money. But the media will spin it as the rich white people are opposed to the laws while they are the ones pushing for it

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Let me guess black people would still vote for Obama. They are the ones getting screwed the most. The rich keep getting richer. Obama is no different..actually worse. This country is becoming a third world country. Corruption is even hidden anymore from the top in the white house.

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer

The worst part is if you oppose the immigration laws you are deemed a racist and that's the way the media/white house markets it. Just recently Obama said something like only Native Americans can oppose the immigration laws, really Obama did you just go there?

The only people who get screwed out are the working class people who'll see illegal immigrants willing to work at a wage much less than their own. Only people benefiting are the rich corporate whores who'll have an army of laborers doing their dirty work while they will make even more money. But the media will spin it as the rich white people are opposed to the laws while they are the ones pushing for it
    Rich and middle class people don't care about immigration because they can support it on a mass scale to feel good about themselves, while also having enough money to live in areas not negatively affected by such a mass influx. They are too distanced from the consequences to recognise them, but then have the cheek to slander working class people for complaining.

It's the same in the UK where the 3 major parties continuously patronise the working class about immigration while doing nothing about it, and now combine to target and call racist the only party in the UK that actually represents working class interests in any way, shape or form.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

The worst part is if you oppose the immigration laws you are deemed a racist and that's the way the media/white house markets it.
    I live in the south. Listening to talk radio in the car...the people calling in to complain...they arent helping. I dont know if its poor caller selection or not but...these people are absolutely coming off racist. Granted in the south...less is expected. Same shows host yesterday responded to a sign he said he saw a protester with that said "Black people matter" with "Oh....do they?" and went on a 20 or so minute rant.

Its the kind of thing that if played in full for a national audience there would be outrage.

There are reasonable people who are anti immigration. At least I assume there are.

Most I hear from just dont like Mexicans and dont make it a secret.

But again...im in the south.

People are stupid, just by the way they phrase things to go their way. In this case the OP says, "Obama gives businesses $3,000 to business to hire illegals. Making it sound as if he's blatantly taking tax payer's money and giving it to business owners who hire illegal. Rather than the reality that it's just a loophole that a business can take advantage off, because of two seperate things. I just feel it's a form of lying, not giving the full facts and just saying, he's taking your money and telling them to hire illegals.

The business who takes advantage of this are assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    I live in the south. Listening to talk radio in the car...the people calling in to complain...they arent helping. I dont know if its poor caller selection or not but...these people are absolutely coming off racist. Granted in the south...less is expected. Same shows host yesterday responded to a sign he said he saw a protester with that said "Black people matter" with "Oh....do they?" and went on a 20 or so minute rant.

Its the kind of thing that if played in full for a national audience there would be outrage.

There are reasonable people who are anti immigration. At least I assume there are.

Most I hear from just dont like Mexicans and dont make it a secret.

But again...im in the south.
    Just because racists are inevitably going to be anti-immigration does not make questioning what has been little more than an open-border policy racist. An argument doesn't lose its validity or truth because a large number of bigots happen to share the same sentiments. Nor does being a bigot automatically make you wrong on every subject by default.

There is strong evidence that racial prejudice is to some extent biological, and if we could acknowledge this, and use it as a starting point from which to tackle and understand racism, we would achieve far more than we do by simply trying to deny reality, and tackle 'hate' with just hate flung in the opposite direction. Instead the country simply engages in racial hysterics, name-calling and childishness as it enforces a new moral orthodoxy (racists the new child molesters in terms of societal opprobrium). This is why white people who engage in moral posturing over race are so clearly doing so to hide from themselves, and their own prejudices, of which they hope to deny existence. Completely disproportionate responses to what are relatively common offenses.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    People are stupid, just by the way they phrase things to go their way. In this case the OP says, "Obama gives businesses $3,000 to business to hire illegals. Making it sound as if he's blatantly taking tax payer's money and giving it to business owners who hire illegal. Rather than the reality that it's just a loophole that a business can take advantage off, because of two seperate things. I just feel it's a form of lying, not giving the full facts and just saying, he's taking your money and telling them to hire illegals.

It is basically true but can be interpreted in many different ways. I mean, titles have to be catchy, not too long and contain some truth so I think it's a decent one. The full facts are inside.

Business that don't take advantage of what makes them more profitable are stupid.

So...what happens after 3 years and how are they going to count 5 million?

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Just because racists are inevitably going to be anti-immigration does not make questioning what has been little more than an open-border policy racist. An argument doesn't lose its validity or truth because a large number of bigots happen to share the same sentiments. Nor does being a bigot automatically make you wrong on every subject by default.
    Of course it doesnt make you racist....but listen to some of these people. You know many are.

I imagine its an element that more rational types wish they could hush....at least in public.

Its like how there are plenty of reasonable black people who could explain why they vote democrat...but you see some interviewed who dont know anything about either party.

Just wish they would go away for a while.

The worst of every group often gets the most attention.

Local High School Star SunsN07BookIt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern

Ultimately the title is completely true, he pushed Obamacare and this is his executive order. The combo penalizes businesses who choose to hire citizen or even a legal resident over an illegal with a fresh work permit. I don't know if it would have been possible to work with a hostile congress(ok it's basically out of the question) to make it so any business hiring an illegal with a work permit still has to pay the same health exchange penalty but that's his responsibility. He knowingly made these incentives for businesses to hire illegals. End of story.

I live in the south. Listening to talk radio in the car...the people calling in to complain...they arent helping. I dont know if its poor caller selection or not but...these people are absolutely coming off racist.
    Lots of radio shows prescreen their callers. The producers select who they want. You very rarely see the host shown up by someone with a different opinion. I would say they are picking these callers because they know their auidence.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Of course it doesnt make you racist....but listen to some of these people. You know many are.

I imagine its an element that more rational types wish they could hush....at least in public.

Its like how there are plenty of reasonable black people who could explain why they vote democrat...but you see some interviewed who dont know anything about either party.

Just wish they would go away for a while.

The worst of every group often gets the most attention.
    I understand what you are saying. Those callers that are against the immigration policy for the sake of them not being of their race and they couldn't care less about the potential economic ramifications or how it could hurt existing US citizens.

I just hate when people use the argument that these immigration policies is what helps businesses stay afloat and without it our economy would collapse without it. Such a dumb argument.