Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Lakers pulling out

Imagine not wanting to give up 6 LATE first round picks to get Anthony Davis.... Magic is ****ing RETARD thinking he could get a superstar like AD by offering his trash core and two late first rounders. Lakers fans are just as stupid for thinking they could get AD with that offer also. I actually find it amazing that Pelicans just want 6-8 first rounders for a deal. All those picks will be late picks anyway

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigKAT

Tbh I love Semi.

But he's the kind of player that will get overpaid by a team like the Magic, Pistons or Suns. (3years 14 million?)

But yeah Hayward is a great trade chip.
    Keep Jaylen Brown, I think that guy can end up being a Rich Man's Jimmy Butler.
    Hey Hayward was an All-Star. Which guy LA is offering other than Rondo (I'm assuming they were offering Rondo because really, who weren't they offering?) has shown All-Star play? They may have to include Rozier (15 ppg on 47% as a starter)if Demps is pushing a hard bargain, I suppose. Demps is known for taking advantage of teams in trades. Ainge better be careful with this guy.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

ad is not Drew Breez

Quote Originally Posted by E_Stamkos
    You guys talk as if NOLA doesn't have the leverage to reinitiate trade negotiations with the Lakers at some point down the road.

They're doing their diligence while making that pos sweat it out. F*uck him...

They could. But if LA is smart they won

I'm glad the Pelicans are putting on their big boy pants.. let the brow rot in hell.