Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: 2018 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: (2) Golden State Warriors vs (7) San Antonio Spurs

Quote Originally Posted by Lambruh
    Deal

Default Re: 2018 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: (2) Golden State Warriors vs (7) San Antonio Spurs

GSW in 4.

Local High School Star DJMcDonald's Avatar

Bold move making bets after the Fonz Incident

Both teams missing an all star. No excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by DJMcDonald
    Bold move making bets after the Fonz Incident
    Making bets ITT like

https://youtu.be/tFkWPNJAy14?t=49s

I hope I'm wrong but Spurs look like the worst playoff team in the West. Aldridge and a bunch of either over the hill role or plain inexperienced players.

Warriors in 5.

Local High School Star DJMcDonald's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dankok8
    I hope I'm wrong but Spurs look like the worst playoff team in the West. Aldridge and a bunch of either over the hill role or plain inexperienced players.

Warriors in 5.
    OKC, MIN and NO () are all considerably worse. Then you can argue UTA and POR.

If Kawhi doesn't come back he is the biggest fraud in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    If Kawhi doesn't come back he is the biggest fraud in the league.
    That's still Lebron

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor
    That's still Lebron
    It's not, that's something even you know. He is a legit coward. Not even man enough to pull a Willis Reed in G3 likely.

It's not, that's something even you know. He is a legit coward. Not even man enough to pull a Willis Reed in G3 likely.
    Not gonna stand up for Kawhi if he "Kawhits", but being mute and not knowing one single thing for certain isn't going to get me to turn on him either

I hope he smells blood and does come back, shit would be poetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor
    Not gonna stand up for Kawhi if he "Kawhits", but being mute and not knowing one single thing for certain isn't going to get me to turn on him either

I hope he smells blood and does come back, shit would be poetic.
    When I saw that Manu interview I knew which side to pick. Why won't you?

When I saw that Manu interview I knew which side to pick. Why won't you?
    That Manu interview didn't really say anything. I honestly don't give too much of a shit about the situation. I sure hope he wants to play for the team and will return next season if not this postseason, but whatever at this point. Spurs will be well compensated for him and will continue doing what they do.

I've watched probably the entirety of 75 of the 82 Spurs games this season, followed the reports of the beat writers and the opinions of those who work within the organization and still don't see any tangible proof that Kawhi doesn't want to play for SA and doesn't want to return to playing basketball as soon as he can.

Not whatsoever defending him. I'm not happy about it either but I'm just trying not to give credence to Skip Bayless level gossip. The pansiest part of Kawhi is the fact he just won't speak to the media whatsoever.

At the end of the end of the day, he's just another player.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

what a bloodbath... spurs in the first round.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dankok8

Warriors in 5.

aldridge has had one of the best years in his career this year. It'd be one thing if golden state had curry...then it could be just like last year. But with durant at the helm, golden state will be at a serious teamwork disadvantage. There's 0% chance this series ends in 5. san antonio is used to competing from a talent deficit... they used to beat big 3 heat squads with an old tony parker and even older tim duncan.