Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: European Media: 3 NBA Teams Interested In Zeljko Obradovic

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Euroleague is the all-encapsulating amateur league of Europe. If you play in Europe, you play in Euroleague.

We've been over this a thousand times, I don't understand how you consistently be this ignorant to the facts.
    He never played in Euroleague you racist fascist POS.

It's like saying anyone that plays basketball in North America plays in the NBA.

**** OFF.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague

It's like saying anyone that plays basketball in North America plays in the NBA
    How the hell is that racist??

You think everything is racist. Go look up the definition...

It's like saying anyone that plays basketball in North America plays in the NBA.

**** OFF.
    That is a bullshit argument and you know it.

There are MULTIPLE levels of basketball in North America. NCAA, D-League, other amateur leagues, and of course, the SINGULAR professional basketball league in the world, the NBA.

There is only one in Europe - thoroughly inferior, amateurish, developmental basketball. Euroleague is the premier, most prestigious league of that caliber in all of Europe. Naturally, it owns and has branches in every other amateur basketball association in Europe. Therefore it is logical FACT that Euroleague is the foundation of all European basketball. If you play basketball in Europe, you are in the Euroleague.

Is it a mere coincidence that every player that goes from the NBA to the Euroleague has some sort of significant flaw, whether in their game or in their personal life? You guys signed crackhead Lamar ****ing Odom and he instantly won the EL dunk contest. How long before he wins MVP and FMVP? Marquis Teague, not even his brother Jeff, could go there TODAY and win it all.

It's a ****ing joke, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    That is a bullshit argument and you know it.

There are MULTIPLE levels of basketball in North America. NCAA, D-League, other amateur leagues, and of course, the SINGULAR professional basketball league in the world, the NBA.

There is only one in Europe - thoroughly inferior, amateurish, developmental basketball. Euroleague is the premier, most prestigious league of that caliber in all of Europe. Naturally, it owns and has branches in every other amateur basketball association in Europe. Therefore it is logical FACT that Euroleague is the foundation of all European basketball. If you play basketball in Europe, you are in the Euroleague.

Is it a mere coincidence that every player that goes from the NBA to the Euroleague has some sort of significant flaw, whether in their game or in their personal life? You guys signed crackhead Lamar ****ing Odom and he instantly won the EL dunk contest. How long before he wins MVP and FMVP? Marquis Teague, not even his brother Jeff, could go there TODAY and win it all.

It's a ****ing joke, really.
    I don't normally defend Euroleague but from your argument the NBA owns and has branches in the D-league so by that logic the D-league is part of the NBA.
    Also Odom just signed with the Knicks. He lasted only two games in Spain (because of an injury) and I'm sure didn't win any dunk contests. I don't even think Euroleague has a dunk contest.

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    I don't normally defend Euroleague but from your argument the NBA owns and has branches in the D-league so by that logic the D-league is part of the NBA.
    Also Odom just signed with the Knicks. He lasted only two games in Spain (because of an injury) and I'm sure didn't win any dunk contests. I don't even think Euroleague has a dunk contest.
    We have to be fair, guys. If you play in Europe, you don't necessarily play in the EL. The EL is like a champions league where the best teams or most financially viable teams of each domestic league in Europe then play for the EL.

That is my understanding. Let me add though this situation occasionally has it's quirks. It is possible to win the EL Title and be crowned EL Champ, and then come home to your domestic league, and then lose to a team that is not an EL team or an EL team that lost in the EL playoffs . Case in point: Olympiacos last year won the EL Title and then loses to Panathanaikos in the Greek league in a 5 game series.
    Last edited by Dr.J4ever; 04-21-2014 at 10:45 PM.

Can Euroleague stop making all these threads about Euroleague scrubs when seriously nobody cares about them at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.J4ever
    We have to be fair, guys. If you play in Europe, you don't necessarily play in the EL. The EL is like a champions league where the best teams or most financially viable teams of each domestic league in Europe then play for the EL.

That is my understanding. Let me add though this situation occasionally has it's quirks. It is possible to win the EL Title and be crowned EL Champ, and then come home to your domestic league, and then lose to a team that is not an EL team or an EL team that lost in the EL playoffs . Case in point: Olympiacos last year won the EL Title and then loses to Panathanaikos in the Greek league in a 5 game series.
    Will you stop saying saying that you ****ing son of a bitch? It was confirmed by Greek authorities that they manipulated that series from the owner of the team threatening the refs.

http://www.sport24.gr/Basket/ElladaB...w.2288753.html

http://www.sport24.gr/football/poini...h.2336576.html

http://www.eurohoops.net/2013/06/dribbling/28029

http://www.eurohoops.net/2013/10/flopping/35325

How many god damn times does this have to be explained to you? WTF is wrong with you?
    Last edited by Euroleague; 04-23-2014 at 04:15 AM.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

There is a place for these threads, and it certainly is not in the GOAT basketball league forum.

Will you stop saying saying that you ****ing son of a bitch? It was confirmed by Greek law that they rigged that series from the owner of the team threatening the refs.

http://www.sport24.gr/Basket/ElladaB...w.2288753.html

http://www.sport24.gr/football/poini...h.2336576.html

http://www.eurohoops.net/2013/10/flopping/35325

How many god damn times does this have to be explained to you? WTF is wrong with you?
    Why are you always mad?

with that MPC swing. Brokenbeat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Why are you always mad?
    He obviously hates himself for not being European.