Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Hey ISH - Can yall help me with a favor?? :lebronamazed!:

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION
    What a total shocker. Deuce shows up shortly after Sweggeh
    That's probably the most insulting thing anyone has ever said to me in my 14 years here.

Banned

Well then maybe there's a connection between Sweggeh and Chris seeming as you like to shit on starface on the reg' Maybe i've been looking at this wrong,

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION
    Well then maybe there's a connection between Sweggeh and Chris seeming as you like to shit on starface on the reg' Maybe i've been looking at this wrong,

I thought that was the same person..?

Undefeated

Looks awesome! You're quite talented and entertaining!

I don't think Deuce is capable of being an entertaining writer which is why he always takes jabs at mr. samuels. samuels is everything deuce IS NOT.

Chris Sam is LOOSE at parties and social events. Deuce is uptight, shy, guarded. To himself.

Chris Sam is a free spirit

Deuce is a caged animal

Chris Sam is funny, boisterous, and well hung.

Deuce is ugly, boring, and lacked friendships on myspace.

Chris Samuels is the 'cool' guy that used to embarrass Deuce in high school with his superior social skills....

"Come on Deuce, SAY SOMETHING.... stop being a little bitch"

*cute girls giggle*

*deuce turns red*

Deuce hides behind his worthless degree and worthless job to justify his worthless social life.

Chris Sam isn't hiding behind shit. He is who he is. And it's apparent that he's a million times more talented and interesting than Deuce Wallace. And has way more social connections.

Chris Sam wins again. At life.

Banned

Super boring. Thanks for sharing your little diary though. You're trying too hard to be funny, which your not. But I supposed seeing you try too hard is a step in the right direction. If nothing else maybe you'll not post here anymore.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by KiiiiNG

I don't think Deuce is capable of being an entertaining writer which is why he always takes jabs at mr. samuels. samuels is everything deuce IS NOT.

Chris Sam is LOOSE at parties and social events. Deuce is uptight, shy, guarded. To himself.

Deuce is a caged animal

Chris Samuels is the 'cool' guy that used to embarrass Deuce in high school with his superior social skills....

*cute girls giggle*

*deuce turns red*

Deuce hides behind his worthless degree and worthless job to justify his worthless social life.

Chris Sam isn't hiding behind shit. He is who he is. And it's apparent that he's a million times more talented and interesting than Deuce Wallace. And has way more social connections.

Ehh...? Thanks for that...?

Altho the truth is I'm not really a social butterfly. I'm not afraid of social situations bc I'm very comfortable being myself, which is why I'm willing to ham it up for the enjoyment of the camera/crowd, but in person I'm not any kind of conversation-dominating extrovert, unless it's a topic I care about. But I'm not someone who makes a lot of small talk with everyone in the room. I say my piece confidently when its my time but otherwise I let others do the bantering.

Altho I do go HAM on people in real life when theyre being rude or obnoxious etc in public/social situations. I'm actually not that good at keeping up ordinary conversation about cars and the weather, but when I have something i WANT to discuss, I'm very open and even aggressive about doing so.

I'm not a "leader" in social situations, but I'm also never a follower. I do my own thing, try to contribute what I can, and never cave to pressures that dont make sense for me personally.

I dunno. I think I'm a pretty nice guy overall. I genuinely want what's best for everyone.
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 07-14-2015 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KiiiiNG

Deuce is a caged animal

*cute girls giggle*

*deuce turns red*

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Goon Time
    Super boring. Thanks for sharing your little diary though. You're trying too hard to be funny, which your not. But I supposed seeing you try too hard is a step in the right direction. If nothing else maybe you'll not post here anymore.

Undefeated

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Ehh...? Thanks for that...?

Altho the truth is I'm not really a social butterfly. I'm not afraid of social situations bc I'm very comfortable being myself, which is why I'm willing to ham it up for the enjoyment of the camera/crowd, but in person I'm not any kind of conversation-dominating extrovert, unless it's a topic I care about. But I'm not someone who makes a lot of small talk with everyone in the room. I say my piece confidently when its my time but otherwise I let others do the bantering.

Altho I do go HAM on people in real life when theyre being rude or obnoxious etc in public/social situations. I'm actually not that good at keeping up ordinary conversation about cars and the weather, but when I have something i WANT to discuss, I'm very open and even aggressive about doing so.

I'm not a "leader" in social situations, but I'm also never a follower. I do my own thing, try to contribute what I can, and never cave to pressures that dont make sense for me personally.

I dunno. I think I'm a pretty nice guy overall. I genuinely want what's best for everyone.
    Thats actually funny you say that, because the truth is I'm not really a social butterfly. I'm not afraid of social situations bc I'm very comfortable being myself, which is why I'm willing to ham it up for the enjoyment of the camera/crowd, but in person I'm not any kind of conversation-dominating extrovert, unless it's a topic I care about. But I'm not someone who makes a lot of small talk with everyone in the room. I say my piece confidently when its my time but otherwise I let others do the bantering.

I dunno. I think I'm a pretty nice guy overall. I genuinely want what's best for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    I worked in a sausage factory in the middle of nowhere in Texas etc.
    Is this what male brothels are called today?

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Is this what male brothels are called today?

rank sentamentalist

You can find a nice layout for like 4$. Dont be a cheapa$$ and buy one.