Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: This is why JayZ is a real entrepeneur breaking the barriers the ghetto has placed

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    Jay iz a bitch

y'all are the mf'ers i'm talking about holding other brotha's down

Banned

Default Re: This is why JayZ is a real entrepeneur breaking the barriers the ghetto has placed

Love it. This means Spotify will be have a discount to compete when Jay's app opens.

5-time NBA All-Star

I don't think one's an Uncle Tom strictly on basis of affiliating with white people.

"he has even befriended white executives, producers, wall street, jews[, and is regularly seen wining and dining with whites "

And if you want to get racial, most people of Caucasian descent are not exactly fans of these people.

One's an Uncle Tom when they apologize for "massa's" actions or sell out their own kind.

J-Zee don't know what he doing.

3rd most overrated rapper ever behind Wayne and Em
    he a fcknikka

Banned

TIDAL sounds like some wanna-be illuminati shit. Get all the big name artist on one site and dictate what fans listen to. The music is going to be watered down and fans will eventually be sick of artists that are affiliated with TIDAL. Madonna is going to sound like Beyonce and Beyonce is going to sound like Taylor Swift. Instead of doing a song, I can see these people ghost-write for one another.

I was already put off seeing that video.

Where would this guy be without Dame, Kanye, Timbaland, Pharrell, and Beyonce. I still don't get how a drug dealer got into the white house and took pictures with Obama. I know he laughs that on his own time--how everyone is on his nuts. Thats power.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer

LOL i was going to start a new thread on this

After using Spotify firsthand, i think you'd have to be retarded, or a huge Jayz, Kanye, TSizzle, Minaj fan to pay for music. sounds nice for musicians but only a idiot is going to pay for music when they can get it free. Spotify has most popular stuff out there too.

i don't know how any pay for music services can compete unless they manage to get 3/4's of musicians to be exclusively with them.

i've got over 70 songs/raps on my mix tape so far

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    u won't be able to get songs you want from spotify when they all move over to tidal

tidal flopped

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    tidal flopped
    Fantastic avatar SugarHill!

Very creative and 'artsy'!

You seem very tech-savvy, do you study graphic arts? Very talented!

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    Talk about an epic failure...

7 co-founders of Tidal might have their music pulled from there because the're artists under Sony. http://www.ubergizmo.com/2015/05/tid...ony-licensing/ This includes Beyonce. lmao
    Kanye even said he not releasing his new album under Tidal.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    tidal flopped
    Probably end up back in the hood, I'm like "F&ck it then"

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Not a fan of him as a rapper but he's the only rapper I can think of who really has an amazing business mind. He's not a fake "ghetto" dude like Drake either. Marcy projects in the 1980s/1990s were no joke. In fact, all of Brooklyn back in the day was probably the most dangerous place in NYC outside of uptown Manhattan/South Bronx.