Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Default Re: Why is Duncan above Kobe in the all-time list?

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Ming's Foot
    Pretty much... Kobe went to a team with that much history and despite that will still be considered the greatest Laker of all time when he hangs it up
    ew

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by 04mzwach
    Kobe, 2nd fiddle /thread
    So were Magic and Kareem at some point doe.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuhrer Hubbs

This whole "duncan can't repeat" shit is a load of horse. SA was equally great during that whole decade and if a play here and there goes differently in 2004 and 2006 they easily make the Finals with a much higher probability of winning than the Lakers/Mavs did. From 2003-2007 SA was great every single year. During the early 00s they had too many injuries to make good runs late in the year.
    Are you f*8kin' kidding me? The reason why I said Duncan can't repeat is because HE CAN'T! I don't know what is going on with the Spurs after a championship run with the SAME team and sometimes better and they cannot repeat. That's just sad. I blame this on Duncan and because of this, I will place Kobe higher than him on my all times list. There are 2 kinds of Duncans: one who gives a sh*t and one who doesn't. The one who doesn't treats the ball like it's kryptonite and expects his disciples to run the show while he waits under the basket for an easy lay up. The one that does give a sh*t demands the ball, blocks all the shots, takes all the rebounds, and yells at Parker and Ginoboless for taking too many shots.

Guess which Duncan won the rings?

Kobe only has one personality: the one that does not give a sh*t. And because of this, I place him higher than Duncan since he's willing to be the man with the bigger balls. You know what you will get out of Bryant. Duncan on the other hand, only shows up when he's not afraid of getting hurt.