Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: "If I need to tell them what to do, they do not deserve to be champions" - Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime
    Funny, since this can be applied to his game also.

- Stop b!tching after every single play (acts like he's fouled whenever he touches the rock)

- Stop taking double the amount of shots as any other Laker. Turning Gasol into a non-factor on the block and making Artest a spot shooter = fail. You can't play 2006 ball on this team and expect a ring.

- Where's the defensive adjustments? I don't see Kobe shutting down Rondo.
    C/S - Dude should take his own advice. It's a team game.

Bol'd over

Default Re: "If I need to tell them what to do, they do not deserve to be champions" - Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime
    Funny, since this can be applied to his game also.

- Stop b!tching after every single play (acts like he's fouled whenever he touches the rock)

- Stop taking double the amount of shots as any other Laker. Turning Gasol into a non-factor on the block and making Artest a spot shooter = fail. You can't play 2006 ball on this team and expect a ring.

- Where's the defensive adjustments? I don't see Kobe shutting down Rondo.
    Don't foget:

- Stop arguing/making stunned expression every time a call goes against him, even the most blatantly obvious ones.

LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

Showtime is flat out the biggest Kobe hater on this forum besides Loki, wow this guy is too much. Every single post from him is about Kobe...

NBA rookie of the year ginobli2311's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Instinct
    Don't see how he's wrong.
    costly turnovers in crunch time and 9-32 in the 4th qtrs combined.......maybe gasol/fisher should be yelling at kobe

don't see how they could be wrong......

Again, no matter what is ever said, or done regarding Kobe, whether its good, or bad, you can count on the same exact posters showing up to negate it in some shape or form.

NBA lottery pick

Didn't Kobe said he wanted The TRUTH? How that work out? He didn't want to waste his energy on defense and continued to put the "clamps" on Rajon Rondo.

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Harison
    Classic

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Again, no matter what is ever said, or done regarding Kobe, whether its good, or bad, you can count on the same exact posters showing up to negate it in some shape or form.
    again....no matter how poorly kobe plays.....the same posters come on here creating excuses for him

when he plays well....i know i give him credit. he played a very good game last night....be not a great game.....because they lost and he came up small in the 4th qtr for the 5th straight game

lol at kobe yelling at his teammates. such a joke........when you are shooting less than 28% in the 4th qtr for a series......

you lose the right to yell at your teammates.........

NBA lottery pick

How does this ALWAYS happen? Cleveland dominates all season, then we beat them and its "LeBron is playing 1 on 5"

LA dominates all season and Boston goes up 3-2 in the Finals and it's "Kobe has no one to help him" even though he has Gasol (who's the 2nd best player in the Finals behind Kobe).

People, including Kobe, need to chill. They had one bad game and half of the reason was b/c of Kobe going all superstar hero mode out there.

Quote Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
    How does this ALWAYS happen? Cleveland dominates all season, then we beat them and its "LeBron is playing 1 on 5"

LA dominates all season and Boston goes up 3-2 in the Finals and it's "Kobe has no one to help him" even though he has Gasol (who's the 2nd best player in the Finals behind Kobe).

People, including Kobe, need to chill. They had one bad game and half of the reason was b/c of Kobe going all superstar hero mode out there.
    Good point. The only superstar without much help was Wade, and he actually had the best performance against Celtics. All other teams were considered as better, deeper and heavy favorites against Cs, but as soon as they got manhandled, its... no fault of superstars. Lebron not guilty in any way shape or form they lost, its teammates who didnt show up, Dwight not guilty in any way shape or form they lost, its teammates who didnt show up, Kobe... You get the point.

FYI, Kobe said we. Get it right...one word can give the haters a lot to b*tch about, as displayed in this thread.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ginobli2311
    again....no matter how poorly kobe plays.....the same posters come on here creating excuses for him

when he plays well....i know i give him credit. he played a very good game last night....be not a great game.....because they lost and he came up small in the 4th qtr for the 5th straight game

lol at kobe yelling at his teammates. such a joke........when you are shooting less than 28% in the 4th qtr for a series......

you lose the right to yell at your teammates.........
    You're saying he played bad? You just must not have watched the game, or are being an idiot. He stopped the ship from completely sinking during the 3rd with his scoring run, and then the rest of the team lost them the game in the 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    You're saying he played bad? You just must not have watched the game, or are being an idiot. He stopped the ship from completely sinking during the 3rd with his scoring run, and then the rest of the team lost them the game in the 4th.

please read my posts before you respond dude. how is the above not a fair description of the game last night? i have repeatedly said that kobe played very well overall last night. what more do you want me to say?

I rule the local playground

please read my posts before you respond dude. how is the above not a fair description of the game last night? i have repeatedly said that kobe played very well overall last night. what more do you want me to say?
    You really haven't learned by now that Bryant fanboys can abide no criticism, no matter how true, of their hero?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Yeah but then you said he has no right to yell at his teammates which is absolute bullshit.

His team played quite possibly the shittiest defense I've ever seen in the finals considering they have all the tools and matchups to be successful.

Also kobe could not rely on a single teammate throughout the whole game to hit a simple, open jumpshot. Ron Artest? Lamar Odom? Bynum? The bench lol? No one has any confidence in their shot except kobe and gasol so he has every right to get on their backs.

Shit artest couldn't even contain pierce, the only thing he was really expected to do.