Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Dear Cleveland Cavaliers Fans

Good show man. I have gained a lot of respect for Cleveland fans throughout all this.

Oh, and **** Lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellogs4toniee
    I'm sorry man. I truly am. No true fan should ever be knifed in the back like that.
    In the end, it's a business. But that's seemingly why I am fan of those "same team whole career" players because they defy that model of the game. It's a rare occurrence. And to be honest I'm one of the most humble people you'll find on this matter as far as a Cavaliers fan. I'm sure there are people going crazy right now, they're already burning his jersey. But if you love this city, if you love this slum hole you have to look past LeBron leaving, but that organization and team needs there fans more than ever right now, but will they be there? Doubtful.

I'm seriously sorry for you loss. I would have felt like sh!t if Hakeem would have done this to Houston during the prime years of his career. I remember when he signed with Toronto, it felt horrible but it didn't matter much anymore since he was at the end of his career.

This would sting me and unfortunately this sends Cleveland Cavs back to mediocrity. It's sad.

Good High School Starter ThemBombs's Avatar

hmm... well, on the bright side, you can win the lottery next season, and have Harrison Barnes playing on your team...

but I don't think it will ever be the same...

Default Re: LOL @ PleezeBelieve burning Lebron Jersey LOL

getting rid of that troll will be the best thing that comes out of all this.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Hotshoot's Avatar

Default Re: Poor Byron Scott

Tom izzo knew this all along....

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by OnceInADECADE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izhg8fHFqyo

PleezeBelieve and all those Cleveland rednecks are making me laugh big time. I think they all commited sucide. Where u at Cavs fan.
    LOL
    Now Beasley is going to be riding the bench getting 5 PPG

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="DarkRed"]REAL TALKS BRO[/COLOR][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by I am that I am
    Hopefully Cavs fans aren't surprised by this and didn't think that he'd actually stay there.
    I personally wasn't expecting him to stay, but I my heart wanted him too. I've been a fan since '97 of the Cavaliers when I first started watching the NBA. And those were some hard times. Seemingly you feel like it's going to revert back to that now.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

If I was LeBron I'd tell Cleveland to go **** themselves. Burning his jersey? Why because he wants to go to a better situation. If anything this situation is showing that people are putting TEAM before individuals. So the press conference was a little much as well as all the other hype\bullshit? the NBA is a buisness. It was a smart move look at how huge tonight was in the sports world.

Local High School Star Magic Vinsanity's Avatar

I felt this same pain when Shaq left in 1996 after saying he was staying with Orlando all year, basically meaning he left and we didnt even get anything in return.

Not a good time for Cavs fans, not a good time for basketball fans in general, when they put together these ridiculous 'big three' teams that have the chance to monopolize the league, it makes it hard to want to watch if you are a fan of any other team, your guys play through a long 82 game season plus playoffs knowing at the end of it, you arent going to win shit.

Banned

Lol Lebron was holding back tears when it showed him that

I just think its messed up how he went on TV like he did and did that to us. With him, doing that, it kinda put a little hope in it for me. I never would had thought LeBron would do something like that to his home, my home. His legacy is done. Now, he will never be able to do what Michael and Kobe did because he left the team he built. I look back at the season we had before LeBron was drafted. 17-65 record, the worst in Cavs history. A team made up of Darius Miles and a rookie Carlos Boozer. I guess we head back there. Might as well trade away Mo, Jamison, Andy and rebuild.

owwwww

Default The new face of the Cavs franchise!!

Not airballing my layups anymore garubu's Avatar

only thing left for PB is to leave ISH forever now.

College star

hey maybe u guys will hit the jackpot in the lottery again.