Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NBA Legend

Default Re: Kobe looks GREAT. Easily the best player in NBA history in 20th season...

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Kobe looked BRILLIANT last night and he simply embarrassed the young and upcoming Jazz. I was SHOCKED at how young his legs looked.

What is with Kobe fans and their very suspect observations? I swear these dudes are on some homo shit..

Default Re: Kobe looks GREAT. Easily the best player in NBA history in 20th season...

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    What is with Kobe fans and their very suspect observations? I swear these dudes are on some homo shit..
    Kobe having young legs makes OP homosexual?

Banned

Well... He's also the worst player in the league currently, so I guess it evens out

Banned

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=386982

Did yall see this shit???

I just finished watchin that exhibition game and the connection this dude ALREADY has with Richard 'Dick' Jefferson is crazy. It's been one training camp and Lebron's Dick game is already nuts. ****ing legend .

No need to sweat the shooting percentages. Shots are about rhythm and the season is just getting warmed up. But the chemistry. Lebron was rockin it with Dick out on the court all damn game. Running the break with Dick going hard and producing big time finishes.

It's incredible. The man is big, long, and thick, and has nasty dick game. Shit's about to go DOWN this season.

Banned

I'll take an Oreo McFlurry thanks

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION
    damn....you eat McDonald's sooooo much you think your at a drive thru right now.....WTF

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four
    damn....you eat McDonald's sooooo much you think your at a drive thru right now.....WTF
    that's the reason he never had a girl

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gileraracer
    that's the reason he never had a girl
    Or a life....just look at how the leBRONZE family acts on these forums....they get all excited because they think they "run" a online forum LOL, when reality hits them they will realize how stupid they are lol. Just remember after they log off, they go back to their shitty lives. This is their only highlight of their lives, they talk shit, but when you call them out to fight, they hide....typical bitches

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Nigel, still waiting on my 2 McDoubles. No pickles on both, please.

Pick it up.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge

Pick it up.

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION

Good High School Starter dreamwarrior's Avatar

Kobe has significantly changed his shot. Its tighter with a quicker release like Curry. No wonder hes shooting 50%

He is. The fundamentals, the court vision, the high basketball IQ... If he can remain healthy, he'll easily play on an all-star level. He was able to lead the league in scoring for like the first 2 months of last season and he had no legs/quickness, yet he could drop 44 on the NBA champs and like 20 points in one quarter on the road @GS.

Still the best SG in the league when healthy.

Banned

Pick it up.
    Damn must suck to be eating McDonald's everyday huh? You eat that shit so much you think your at the drive thru ordering right now LOL

Fudge as I said, PM me, and we can box it out, you like to talk shit, lets see you back it up.....if not, then STFU your my bitch on these forums and there is nothing you can do about it.....your my fvcking bitch

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

I'm back again, Nigel.

Hey... lemme get uhhhhhh...

McChicken combo, supersize the fries, fruitopia to drink, with a cheeseburger on the side.

Banned

I'm back again, Nigel.

Hey... lemme get uhhhhhh...

McChicken combo, supersize the fries, fruitopia to drink, with a cheeseburger on the side.
    Why you avoiding my question? You typical bitch, you are officially my bitch on these forums....how does that feel? I own you