Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: Matt Barnes reportedly drove to Los Angeles to pick a fight with Derek Fisher

[QUOTE=R.I.P.]Yes, he used the kid

Banned

Default Re: Matt Barnes reportedly drove to Los Angeles to pick a fight with Derek Fisher

That chick is 45.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    That chick is 45.
    No. She's younger. That 45 is a mistake.

Local High School Star Monta Ellis MVP's Avatar

Matt Barnes has zero class.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Fisher is a fake "good guy." Such a smooth talker and bright smile, but too many moral mishaps to ignore.

There are literally billions of women in the world and he chooses an ex-teammate's ex-wife.

Phucking punk. I hope Barnes phucks him up. Guy code was broken.
    Truth

Banned

Knicks stay taking L's

Local High School Star gilalizard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Fisher is a fake "good guy." Such a smooth talker and bright smile, but too many moral mishaps to ignore.

There are literally billions of women in the world and he chooses an ex-teammate's ex-wife.

Phucking punk. I hope Barnes phucks him up. Guy code was broken.

lol "guy code". If they were actual great friends, sure. But if they just played on the same team for a bit... here's your guy code right here:

Born again Cavs fan bballnoob1192's Avatar

that dress goddamn

I Rep the Thunder! Thunderfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WorldWarriors
    Disrespectful ass nikka

College superstar

[QUOTE=R.I.P.]Yes, he used the kid
    Last edited by dazzer87; 10-09-2015 at 01:43 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Funktion
    LMAO Fish left his wife and kids a few months ago for that beezy. Wasn't one of his kids fighting a longtime illness too? Dirty bastard.
    Damn.

I didn't know this.

Going to have to look at him differently now because part of his class was his family man image.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Fisher has always been a piece of sh#t. Fake ass. I can't believe people here defend his actions. It's just scummy. But you have lots of nasty people in the world.

Decent playground baller Kovach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    Fisher has always been a piece of sh#t. Fake ass. I can't believe people here defend his actions. It's just scummy. But you have lots of nasty people in the world.
    What actions? That he was with someone's ex? She's an EX ffs, who cares?

Decent college freshman

If you care about who your ex is with, and even more so if you confront the other person and not your ex, you are straight up soft.