Default What happened to Eric Gordon?

When he was still a young and rising star in the NBA he averaged over 22 ppg, but since he returned from his injuries his games also regressed.

Should the Pelicans trade him?? What's his current value??

Banned

Default Re: What happened to Eric Gordon?

Who's Eric Gordon?

OP is like an encyclopedia for obscure players. Why do you expect us to know what you're talking about?

Banned

u answered your own question. last year he recovered a little bit, his shooting was great he isn't able to score like he used to though. he also gets no respect from refs, even when he was really athletic and young he never got any calls.

Can't seem to stay healthy. He was playing great at the end of last season though. I expect a good year from him under Gentry. Fantasy sleeper.

Banned

something tells me the year eric gordon was going off was around the same time danny granger + devin harris were going bonkers...They must of made a slight rule change or something because a lot of good scorers from 09 turned into s[COLOR="Black"]hi[/COLOR]t fast

Good college starter EricGordon23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Al Thornton
    u answered your own question. last year he recovered a little bit, his shooting was great he isn't able to score like he used to though. he also gets no respect from refs, even when he was really athletic and young he never got any calls.
    In a nutshell!

Seems like he trained really hard this off season though. I don't expect him to drop 22 a game again but i can see 18 on a decent efficiency.

Banned

Was promising but his numbers were inflated by being on a bad team, then he got injured over and over and now he's not terrible but not special.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Al Thornton
    Agree. I liked him on the Clippers but he stayed injured. Seemed to always have a chip on his shoulder though but he had potential.

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

there was a time that people believe he and harden are the future SG's

Serious playground baller

He showed some production towards the end of last year, problem is with Tyreke and Jrue dropping dimes he is beyond useless at his efficiency. Definately a nice trade chip for Pelicans if they can show that he still has some of that spark that used to make him good.