Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Banned

Default Re: "Lebron is carrying scrubs"

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    An MJ and Kobe fan backing each other up. Cute.

Bron may form the super teams in the real world, but on online message boards, it is the Kobe and MJ fans taking a note out of Bron's book!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Elr5K2Vuo

College superstar

its cringe worthy seeing other lebron fans shamelessly defend him, acting like the east being shit isn't a big deal. nobody but deluded crazy people will defend that conference & the hawks, who dropped 2 home games in a conference finals against a team without its best players.

keep in mind, i'm a lebron fan saying this. stop defending the obvious - the east is fvcking atrocious.

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    its cringe worthy seeing other lebron fans shamelessly defend him, acting like the east being shit isn't a big deal. nobody but deluded crazy people will defend that conference & the hawks, who dropped 2 home games in a conference finals against a team without its best players.

keep in mind, i'm a lebron fan saying this. stop defending the obvious - the east is fvcking atrocious.
    Well many lebron stans on here are going out of thier way to try and make this guy out to be more than he is. Good to see there are still some objective Lebron fans left.

[COLOR="White"]If Cleveland loses, then I was right about Bron all along.
    If Cleveland wins, Bron redeems himself and forgiveness has been earned by my former hometown city.

Either way, I win.[/COLOR]

Knicks fans weren't exactly singing the praises of Smith/Shump when they were there.

College superstar

Shump and JR Smith with Melo - 10-30

Shump and JR Smith with Bron - NBA Finals