Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Official "I told you so" thread directed at snobby LeGM stans

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Even if Love were to leave after this year from Cleveland, I still would do the trade. You don't pass up a chance to have a talented player like Love grouped with Irving and LeBron.

Wiggins is a great player and will probably turn into a star, but I still make the trade.

In 3 years Wiggins might become the best player in the NBA.

Even if Love were to leave after this year from Cleveland, I still would do the trade. You don't pass up a chance to have a talented player like Love grouped with Irving and LeBron.

Wiggins is a great player and will probably turn into a star, but I still make the trade.
    The shit Cleveland fans say man.... You'd still do the trade again, Wiggins "probably" will turn into a star.

I want to feel bad for you guys, but at the same time how can I? So many of you guys burned LeBron's jersey, swore you'd never take him back, and then the instant he came back he received nothing but open arms and could no wrong. You guys did this shit to yourselves and if LeBron leaves Cleveland again I am going to LMAO until the day I die, Cleveland is a dumpster fire city but the fans are so desperate they took LeBron back anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$H

I don't think he will be.

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySeinfeld
    The shit Cleveland fans say man.... You'd still do the trade again, Wiggins "probably" will turn into a star.

I want to feel bad for you guys, but at the same time how can I? So many of you guys burned LeBron's jersey, swore you'd never take him back, and then the instant he came back he received nothing but open arms and could no wrong. You guys did this shit to yourselves and if LeBron leaves Cleveland again I am going to LMAO until the day I die, Cleveland is a dumpster fire city but the fans are so desperate they took LeBron back anyways.
    He said, she said, I assume, you assume. Okay.

He said, she said, I assume, you assume. Okay.
    Yes, I'm assuming Wiggins isn't the type of character to get pissy once a few losses add up, and then hold his front office hostage until they give into whatever he wants.

Doesn't appear to be a passive/aggressive beta either, you know, one who "leads" via backhanded twitter comments, hilariously and painstakingly obvious ego driven comments such as the "greatest spectacle in sports history," all thanks to mr 2 for 5 himself.

I want to say that you didn't even have to choose between LeBron and Wiggins and could of had both and ripped the league a new asshole, but it's so obvious that LeBron's move to Cleveland was contingent on the removal of Wiggins, so I won't say that.

Banned

:)

NBA Superstar

Decent playground baller lilandywiggins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    You mean you told us on russwest?

Shut the **** up, Simon

classic ISH shit going on in here.

The usual really. LeBron stans getting slayed, but rather than engage in a logical debate are so backed into a corner they are resorting to empty responses to try and imply they know something the rest of us don't.

Irving
    Wiggins
    Shump
    LeGM
    Mozgov

What could have been.

NBA lottery pick

The usual really. LeBron stans getting slayed, but rather than engage in a logical debate are so backed into a corner they are resorting to empty responses to try and imply they know something the rest of us don't.

Bran stans are whiny, sniveling, cretins. Bruce Jenner is more of a man than Bran stans.

Bran stans are whiny, sniveling, cretins. Bruce Jenner is more of a man than Bran stans.
    it's hilarious because they get the bulk of their opinions and "facts" from LeSPN yet always try to act like they know something the rest of us don't whenever they get called on their prior bullshit and continue to defend it

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Irving
    Wiggins
    Shump
    LeGM
    Mozgov

What could have been.
    Shumpert is not good enough to be a starter. LeBron playing PF the whole season would wear him down for the PO's.

Anyways, who in their right mind would pass up a 26/13/4 player for a rookie without a jumper and who didn't live up to the hype in college?

Ironic.

LeBron stans are more likely to be children. What did you expect?