Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-18-2014, 10:41 PM   #796
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: 5th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I really want nothing to do with Rainey after this game. Jesus Christ what a train wreck. Hate to be the guy that complains about his team all game but damn what a comedy of errors.
Kind of bittersweet because I started him in another league lol
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 10:41 PM   #797
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 10:55 PM   #798
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
Kind of bittersweet because I started him in another league lol

Started him in 2 leagues

At least draft kings doesn't let you use Thursday players or else I'd prob be even more pissed

Edit - gotta love garbage time. Looks like Rainey will give me around double digits as long as he doesn't fumble again.

Last edited by Jailblazers7 : 09-18-2014 at 11:10 PM.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 11:11 PM   #799
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Started him in 2 leagues

At least draft kings doesn't let you use Thursday players or else I'd prob be even more pissed

Edit - gotta love garbage time. Looks like Rainey will give me around double digits as long as he doesn't fumble again.
He's sort of making up for it in the 4th.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 11:15 PM   #800
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ugh doesn't do shit all game then gets a garbage time TD...damn it Vincent Jackson..
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:05 AM   #801
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Nugz put up 56 points on me with just two players

Crazy... Will take a miracle for me to win
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:06 AM   #802
FUTěN
Kids at the park dunk on me

FUTěN is considered somewhat coolFUTěN is considered somewhat cool

How f*cked up is it that the Bucs D scored 11 points? Defensive scoring is in need of a serious revamp.
FUTěN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:49 AM   #803
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUTěN
How f*cked up is it that the Bucs D scored 11 points? Defensive scoring is in need of a serious revamp.
Did they really? Here I am thinking this whole time I am genius for benching them
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:20 AM   #804
Rondooooooooooo
Liquid Swordsman

Rondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation here

That trade has already paid off for nugz
Rondooooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:48 AM   #805
Rondooooooooooo
Liquid Swordsman

Rondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
The F*cked up thing is:

Week One: Washington is on the one yard line... instead of giving the TD to Alfred Morris, they give it to their full back... which would of gotten me the victory over JBs.

Week Two: For some reason I decided to play Donnie Avery over James Jones and Rueben Randle at the flex... both players would have gotten me enough points to win against RBA.

This is no longer a fantasy for me...

but if anybody's interested in the following packages,... here's what I can offer:

Alfred Morris w/ Erick Decker
or...
Chris Ivory-Johnson w/ Pierre Garcon

Doubt anybody's interested... just don't like having three NYJ starters (and two on Washington)

Sent trade request your way primetime...errrrr I mean dooms
Old Yesterday, 05:44 PM   #806
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

some of you guys are sending me some of the most ridiculous trade offers I've ever seen....

I'm like....

Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM   #807
Rondooooooooooo
Liquid Swordsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
some of you guys are sending me some of the most ridiculous trade offers I've ever seen....

I'm like....

I'm interested in your morris/decker package. Lemme know what you are looking for.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: