Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: LeBron rips Barkley, says 'he's stupid'

It doesn't matter, Barkley's criticized a lot of popular players like AI, T-mac and Kobe...you see any of them calling him stupid? Its just total disrespect.

Quote Originally Posted by Allstar24
    It doesn't matter, Barkley's criticized a lot of popular players like AI, T-mac and Kobe...you see any of them calling him stupid? Its just total disrespect.
    Touche

McCants is Available!!

Quote Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
    I love Barkley, but I definitely agree with Lebron. There is no reason he shouldnt be able to talk about free agency.
    It's disrespectful to talk about such things while under contract of another team. Lebron should just STFU about his future plans and focus on the team he's on now.

I agree with Charles here. He's speaking from a fans perspective mostly. He's old school, and the new guys are whoring the game. He's loved by the Cleveland fans, that's where he was drafted, and he spits in their faces by playing the cat and mouse game in the media. If he would stop giving stupid comments and feeding the media frenzy, the hype will cease.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
    It's disrespectful to talk about such things while under contract of another team. Lebron should just STFU about his future plans and focus on the team he's on now.
    Lebron didnt even talk about HIS future plans. This is exactly what he said to the Knicks media, what Barkley was responding to:

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron
    “I think July 1, 2010, is a very big day,” James said when the Cavaliers were in New York. “It’s probably going to be one of the biggest days in free-agent history in the NBA. So a lot of teams are gearing up to try to prepare themselves to be able to put themselves in position to get one of the big free-agent market guys.”
    Notice that he didnt say anything about where he wants to be in 2010, nothing about his future plans at all. He simply acknowledged the fact that himself and many other superstars will be free agents in 2010.

this is the same charles barkley who always whines that his mother didnt have him later so he can reap up the new millions that kids today are gettin over the players of yesterday.

if charles was in the same position as lebron, he wouldnt dare say anything.

Banned

Lebron didnt even talk about HIS future plans. This is exactly what he said to the Knicks media, what Barkley was responding to:

Notice that he didnt say anything about where he wants to be in 2010, nothing about his future plans at all. He simply acknowledged the fact that himself and many other superstars will be free agents in 2010.
    he also bought everyone in the stadium a hotdog, and debuted his new big apple shoes etc.

Good college starter Valliant13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJ2k8
    Barkley wasnt the only one saying stuff like that...Kenny Smith was also in agreeance, like to see him call Kenny stupid
    Kenny Smith is Stupid. I agree with Barkely...but Kenny Smith has said many retarded things.

I love Barkley, but I definitely agree with Lebron. There is no reason he shouldnt be able to talk about free agency.

And what about the team he's playing on right now? AND NEXT YEAR.

Show some respect for those who are busting their asses for the next 2 years to help make you great LeBron.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer SoCalMike's Avatar

is lebron going to become the new kobe????

[QUOTE=

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    as ignorant as Lebron sounds at times he has no business calling someone else stupid.
    Barkley was the one who started this **** by saying that Lebron should shut the hell up

Local High School Star

Give me a freaking break.

Quote Originally Posted by RaininThrees
    And what about the team he's playing on right now? AND NEXT YEAR.

Show some respect for those who are busting their asses for the next 2 years to help make you great LeBron.
    Lebron is still playing great, leading that team, and he has said that right now hes concentrating on winning a championship with the cavs

Bron said nothing wrong. Nor has he ever talked about what he will do. Its the hot topic right now. Its no mystery Bron will be a bigtime FA in 2010. No mystery teams along with NYK and trying to clear cap room to lure him. Sports media is all over this. Even Barkley/Kenny talk about it. So Bron is constantly hounded about it and he answers the best way he can...and Barkley bytches? lol

Its disrespectful to defend yourself from someone who notoriously speaks his mind to a national audience? You kids know nothing.