Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Arrow GT: Miami Heat vs Portland Trail Blazers [TNT]

Default Re: GT: Miami Heat vs Portland Trail Blazers - on TNT

I think Matthews is gonna bother Wade a lot tonight. Wade can't just use his speed anymore.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

I'll never understand how Aldridge is so overrated...He's basically Al Jefferson (not style, but effectiveness) with a good team around him. Guy averages about 20 shots to average 23ppg...and people suck his dick?!...I can't be the only one confused? He's basically a much shittier version of Sheed defensively...who also takes a lot more shots. That's Aldridge in a nutshell. He has no business being the number 1 guy on ANY TEAM.

Lillard's 1st step is electric

NBA rookie of the year

Wade da Gawd with a good start. Patiently waiting for WILTside to enter the game.

NBA lottery pick

Dame looking like a young Marlo Stanfield out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    I'll never understand how Aldridge is so overrated...He's basically Al Jefferson (not style, but effectiveness) with a good team around him. Guy averages about 20 shots to average 23ppg...and people suck his dick?!...I can't be the only one confused? He's basically a much shittier version of Sheed defensively...who also takes a lot more shots. That's Aldridge in a nutshell. He has no business being the number 1 guy on ANY TEAM.
    He plays defense. It's that simple. Al Jefferson wasn't dropping back to back 40 point games on the road in the playoffs. Oh, and this team actually wins games. For so called better PFs, like Davis, that winning record doesn't change. Blazers win with LMA.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    He plays defense. It's that simple. Al Jefferson wasn't dropping back to back 40 point games on the road in the playoffs.
    LOL...so Aldridge shot was going down against...THE PATHETIC ROCKETS...one of the worst defensive teams in the league. Just like EVERYONE said with a brain...Alridge would cool off...and he did exactly that. The guy can't be counted on consistently for shit. He's a big man with a soft mid range game. He's basically a Chris Bosh who takes less shots and is worse defensively. He will never lead a team anywhere, period.

Good college starter EricGordon23's Avatar

He plays defense. It's that simple. Al Jefferson wasn't dropping back to back 40 point games on the road in the playoffs.
    Jefferson gets doubled and tripled. How about Aldridge? The games I've seen rarely gets even doubled

I like Aldridge just saying if jefferson had a team as good as aldridge it would be a different story

Anyone have a good stream? League pass isn't showing the game. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by ZMonkey11
    Anyone have a good stream? League pass isn't showing the game. Thanks in advance.
    http://www.rojadirecta.me/goto/max-d...net/?canal=10a

Quote Originally Posted by EricGordon23
    Jefferson gets doubled and tripled. How about Aldridge? The games I've seen rarely gets even doubled

I like Aldridge just saying if jefferson had a team as good as aldridge it would be a different story
    Are you serious? You don't watch Blazer games as evidence by this comment. He gets constantly double teamed. Sometimes triple.

Blazers never double anyone so I know for a fact Jefferson was covered single coverage. You watch tonight. When Aldridge gets the ball 4th quarter the double is coming. Death, taxes, LMA getting doubled in the clutch.

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: GT: Miami Heat vs Portland Trail Blazers [TNT]

Danny Granger roasted on defense. Ugh. His mobility is shot.

Good college starter EricGordon23's Avatar

Are you serious? You don't watch Blazer games as evidence by this comment. He gets constantly double teamed. Sometimes triple.

Blazers never double anyone so I know for a fact Jefferson was covered single coverage. You watch tonight. When Aldridge gets the ball 4th quarter the double is coming. Death, taxes, LMA getting doubled in the clutch.
    I probably go to more Blazer games than you do. He might get doubled occasionally but lets be honest I am comparing him to how often jefferson gets doubled or tripled which isn't close

I am not saying Aldridge is a bad player I am saying jeffersons never had as good as an opportunity.
    Last edited by EricGordon23; 01-09-2015 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EricGordon23
    I probably go to more Blazer games than you do. He might get doubled occasionally but lets be honest I am comparing him to how often jefferson gets doubled or tripled which isn't close

I am not saying Aldridge is a bad player I am saying jeffersons never had as good as an opportunity.
    And I'm saying there is no way in hell the Blazers would ever trade LaMarcus Aldridge for Al Jefferson. If they wanted Al Jefferson they could have him and more players if the Blazers offers Aldridge. That says something about the talent gap. Al Jefferson can't carry a team like Aldridge does. Their records prove that.